• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    Killing Floor How is my low-budget cosplay?

    Killing Floor How is my low-budget cosplay?


    How is my low-budget cosplay?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    .

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    This is visual representation of every player who’s been trolled by a team mate.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Sirens

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Gravity imploder crashes consoles and frost fang sights still aren't aligned

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Well done TWI

    submitted by /u/WalrusVampire
    [link] [comments]

    Theses two zeds ate fighting each other

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    So what do you guys think the characters in KF do in their free time?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    I mean, they can't be killing Zeds ALL the time right?

    submitted by /u/143__rd
    [link] [comments]

    A quick meme I made, blank for your uses included.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    .

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    For all the new players

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Uhhhhh- I feel like I saw something I wasn't supposed to see.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    Why cant we use the RGB headphones with hats but skullyheadphones we can?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    There is another fucky-wucky in the code after the update

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    • I noticed my team's medic was not triggering airborne agent on the zed time trigger, but on the extension, meaning a single zed time with no extension was no airborne agent at all.
    • I swapped my skills during the trader time and they did not apply, with the game telling me they'd be applied "at the end of the wave"; they did not apply once the trader time ended and the next wave started either.

    This is the part where I make a snarky comment asking how it is possible for that to happen when nothing remotely related to that was mentioned in the patch notes.

    submitted by /u/YangXiaoLong69
    [link] [comments]

    Disappointment 2029.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    Does anyone else think this "Cyberpunk Dystopia" map doesn't feel very Cyberpunk? Or dystopian? It feels more like some reused burning Paris assets with some random Horzine lab assets thrown around. Overall the two aesthetics clash in a way that really makes the map seem ugly.

    submitted by /u/143__rd
    [link] [comments]

    It took some time but I finally did it :)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    Saw an emote and was wondering how to get it/what pack it’s in

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    So I was playing earlier today and saw another player use an emote where it looked like they were powering up like a dragon ball z character, I see the store has an emote thing but it doesn't say what's on there and I don't want to waste money.. if anyone knows it'd be greatly appreciated thanks!

    submitted by /u/NordicWeapon
    [link] [comments]

    Dosh vault is tripping out...

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    Kinda tired of Dystopia Maps

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    It's all I can get into now when I play online. And I get bored of solo after a while. I think it's because everyone else is still grinding for the backpack but hopefully I can play some different maps in lobbies soon.

    submitted by /u/Necessary-Scale-414
    [link] [comments]

    Double deagles

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    why do the double deags feel so op against bosses when you're using the 'rack em up' perk, i'm sure it can't just be me who thinks that

    submitted by /u/dakes04
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment