• Breaking News

    Monday, March 29, 2021

    Killing Floor Scrake. Where’s the door hole?

    Killing Floor Scrake. Where’s the door hole?


    Scrake. Where’s the door hole?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Ghost spotted on Ashwood Asylum

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Can someone explain how I get a weapon skin for a weapon I don't have?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to play killing floor incursion and I'm turning around like the game says but nothings happining it's broken

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    I need help

    submitted by /u/Bradysgameing
    [link] [comments]

    [Possible Bug] Got haunted and killed by an invisible Gorefast

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    King fleshpound spawn noise gives me a feeling of dread

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    Stalker cowgirl ��

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    I simply can't play the game if I'm not classic Briar or Masterson.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Need to vent, but how come most of the players I encounter seem to be allergic to the purple objective areas?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    There are always a couple of guys that go separate from everyone else, in two different spots, and so most zeds spawn around them and we only get 100/150 out of possible 400 extra dosh, and they also have the gall to complain about needing dosh and nobody dropping it for them when they do everything in their power to fuck everyone else.

    Is it really that self-centered as a game? Why not just create a private match if they want to play like they want and not do anything you're supposed to do?

    Sorry for venting, but the last couple of days have been frustrating. I'm not asking to play like a pro, I'm shit myself, but I don't think the concept of "go to purple area, kill shit" is hard to grasp.

    submitted by /u/FireandBlood90
    [link] [comments]

    Love the game but Lacking

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    I really do love this game it is just lacking in so many ways. I guess because im used to call of duty im complaining but ive always felt kf is lacking. I honestly cant really put into words exactly what its lacking but im sure alot of people feel the same. It has the potential to be one of the best shooter games but it needs something like a tournament mode. Weekly maybe monthly along with exclusive prizes to go with it. 4k active players is so low compared to what it could be.

    submitted by /u/DeadxLights
    [link] [comments]

    E.D.A.R's for lunch

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    I took a break from kf2 for around a year can I get some answers to new non dlc weapons so Im not losing out on anything?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    When I last played I think the event with the blunderbuss was happening so anything after that event I am just lost

    Also can you give some details about the weapon such as early-mid-late game price and damage thanks

    submitted by /u/graballdagunz
    [link] [comments]

    Double xp?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Says it ends on the 30th Why don't I have double xp:(

    submitted by /u/Blueterus_
    [link] [comments]

    Dots and Headshots: Is there any interplay?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Checked the wiki and maybe I missed it, but there's nothing mentioning what happens when a weapon that applies a DoT [E.G. Spitfire] lands a headshot in terms of DoT damage. Does it increase or do nothing? Does the damage apply to body or head health? And more to the point, the Sharpshooter's headshot bonus, does it apply to said DoT for the Spitfire?

    submitted by /u/Gigaus
    [link] [comments]

    Best items to recreate the KF1 Commando look?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Been playing a lot of KF1 and was feeling a bit nostalgic, does anyone know the closest hat to what most of the default Soldiers wore in KF1 in KF2?

    submitted by /u/143__rd
    [link] [comments]

    Do the devs read this stuff? If so please fix the inventory!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Do the devs read this stuff? If so please fix the inventory!

    In short if you're viewing this devs please find a way to have the inventory auto manage itself so it scales up in rarity and puts like skins in different conditions next to one another (ie neon ak-12 battle-scarred and neon ak-12 mint). Even sorting by class and weapon type it still just chucks stuff wherever.

    Why are my centerfire neons not organised by default to scarred > tested > mint?why are my 1858s not next to each other?I have very very few skins and it's already a problem for me. I pity the hardcore players. Their invents must be completely unmanageable.

    Please devs. Some basic functionality would be superb. Hey maybe you could even make it so that items in steam inventory sort themselves too. Most other games seem to have managed it to a greater or lesser extent.

    Please interact with the post. Tell me I'm wrong. Upvote to agree. Give some additional suggestions maybe? Anything and everything helps keep the post afloat in the algorithm.

    https://preview.redd.it/8h626k507op61.png?width=1026&format=png&auto=webp&s=446702c87660ff0134677ddd74053b1673e35060

    submitted by /u/qwerty3666
    [link] [comments]

    How would you feel about PvP style matches?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Like, not the versus mode we currently have but having a 4v4 or 6v6 where you can play as any of the classes against other players?

    submitted by /u/StudMuffinNick
    [link] [comments]

    Any good Steampunk outfits without the steampunk outfit for all characters?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    Pretty self explanatory.

    submitted by /u/fake_snappy
    [link] [comments]

    Friend received over 1400 crates, and I have none (Pictures of previous post reuploaded, forgot to post one of the pictures.)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Friend received over 1400 crates, and I have none (Description of issue, Photos on other post of mine)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    So, my friend and I both got the game in 2018 when it was free with ps plus. We both roughly played the same amount of it, and we hadnt touched it since. Both of us never got our free 25 crates. I had redownload it about 3 months ago, and still never got my free crates. Ive been playing now and am up to 6 million vault dosh required to level it up next. I have only prestiged 1 class and the second highest is only level 15. However, my friend rejoined to be greeted with nearly 1 billion free vault dosh and over 1400 vault crates, taking him over 2 hours for his vault to finish. I just honesty want to have my free crates, just my 25. But like, I moreso just want to understand what happened here.

    Thank you to those that read through this. Pictures should be attached. I have censored his name out as well as mine and our friends as they asked for privacy for that.

    submitted by /u/Pinupwanted
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment