• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Killing Floor Seriously tho, some medics are careless

    Killing Floor Seriously tho, some medics are careless


    Seriously tho, some medics are careless

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:55 PM PST

    When Fleshpound Spawn Raged on Hell On Earth and i'm low on health.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:54 PM PST

    [KF1] What are the precise mechanics for zeds dying randomly?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:34 AM PST

    This post is about Killing Floor 1 FYI.

    I've noticed for some time that there is some mechanic that will automatically kill zeds after some time limit. Particularly, on Foundry there is often a crawler stuck outside the windows near spawn, and eventually it will die on its own if nobody goes to kill it.

    However, recently I had this situation happen: Playing 5 player game on suicidal on Waterworks, my whole team died except for me. I picked off enemies until I was down to 8 left: 1 fleshpound 2 (1?) skrakes 1 siren 1 bloat 1 crawler 1 clot 1 unknown

    I welded a door shut, and the fleshpound attacked it, killing other enemies in the process. This left me with only 2 remaining, the fleshpound and one other that I didn't see. I assumed at the time that it was a skrake.

    I was berzerker so I started chipping away at the fp's health and dodging its attacks. After a few hits, I wanted to heal so I ran away around a corner. And that's when the round just ended.... It was pretty disappointing after killing 100+ enemies and keeping the fleshpound at bay to save until the end. I wanted to finish what I started.

    What I'm wondering is: what happened? Do all zeds have a timeout? Was I "bleeding" zeds even earlier in the round? Or does the timeout only start near the end? Does the zed have to be damaged to time out? Is there a literal bleeding mechanic for zeds? I was not a firebug so it was not on fire. Was this not a timeout, but instead a case where the zeds somehow killed each other? Am I right to assume that my welded door caused the fp to kill some zeds, or did they just time out as well?

    Thanks for any clarity you can bring!

    submitted by /u/JoTheShmo
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 KF2 LFG

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:04 PM PST

    hard mode, recently lost my progress so i just wanna level up, level 14 support.

    submitted by /u/SubToSlaz-IMeanEmkay
    [link] [comments]

    What do most of you play

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:27 PM PST

    I want to know what people and more specific the vets in this game play, I'm guessing a lot of hell on earth but do you guys like endless or the other one

    submitted by /u/mryeet66
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment