• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Killing Floor Hell on Earth

    Killing Floor Hell on Earth


    Hell on Earth

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:01 AM PST

    Today i found the most Pimping Terminator i ever seen, not even the full gold EDAR compare to this.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:20 PM PST

    Snowed in first time playing KF2

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:10 AM PST

    Thirty inches of snow in Chicago means that I can kick back, relax, and play some Killing Floor 2.

    But man...there was no relaxing with this game. This insane experience of rock-n-roll headbusting craziness had my heart racing the entire time.

    The moment-to-moment gameplay is really something else. I played Commando and each gun that I auto-upgraded to felt really good to use. The headshots on the monsters were definitely the highlights, especially when the slow-motion would trigger and you could pop 5 heads in a row. Character movement could have been faster and more impressive in my opinion, wish I could like dash or roll or something to get out of the way of the charging thicc boi monsters.

    I love that the game lets you choose between so many different classes and playstyles, always a good sign when a game doesn't lock these behind a paywall or insane progression wall.

    But I didn't like dying to the Boss every single time, it was just a little bit too hard for my one friend and I to handle. All in all though, I enjoyed the game with two players, but I would be way more excited to play it as a 4-man team some day.

    Curious on what other people like or not like about KF2? Is it a good game?

    submitted by /u/banshi77
    [link] [comments]

    Objectives

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:14 AM PST

    Why do people have such a stick up their ass about defending the area? The money is always helpful, and half the time the people who refuse to defend the area die playing hero ball.

    submitted by /u/twolittletriangles
    [link] [comments]

    Class weapons

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:12 PM PST

    (Killing floor 2) Can someone help me out and tell me some of the best weapons for each class or like best situation to use them, I'm not trying to waste my DOSH on weapons I don't need

    submitted by /u/mryeet66
    [link] [comments]

    How do the Weapon Supply Crates work???

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:37 PM PST

    Like what's in these crates like actual new guns or or just like skins??

    submitted by /u/DeliriousSumoOptical
    [link] [comments]

    What should Tripwires next project be?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:42 AM PST

    So what'll it be fellow dosh lovers? KF3 with a campaign, new bosses, weapons, perks & maps possibly even community maps or KF Remake not just remaster but completely remake in a new engine and release across all platforms with cross play and community maps?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheHomoPriest
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't been able to hear voice chat since I began playing. Any advice?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:57 AM PST

    I've noticed this issue since I started playing KF2. I've tried to fix it but nothing has worked. Changing the audio settings, posting over on the Tripwire Forums as stated in the Steam discussion post regarding this problem, and more but no answer has come.

    Does anyone here have any advice that might fix this bug? I'm about to start going into HoE difficulty soon and I feel like hearing voice chat is a must in order to succeed.

    Edit: I guess nothing can be done. Sorry for the repost.

    submitted by /u/Lance-n-Shot
    [link] [comments]

    Has in-game store stuff ever been discounted

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:35 AM PST

    Title, specifically Mrs Foster

    submitted by /u/Doge4269
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else like using Survivalist weapons off perk?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:22 AM PST

    I often use the Arc Generator on Medic for more crowd control and to help with takedowns. The Killerwatt is pretty fun on Commando since you can still get extensions, but it's not very practical compared to a proper Commando weapon.

    What are some other fun/effective ways to use Survivalist weapons off perk? Also, how would they fare in high level play (6 man HOE)?

    submitted by /u/DriverJoe
    [link] [comments]

    How to make the game less laggy without turning off Nvidia Flex?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:53 PM PST

    I have, lets say, a decent PC to run Killing Floor 2 with stable 60 FPS at max settings, yet sometimes it lags at particular places (burning vehicle on Evacuation Point or main entrance of Volter Manor for example).

    I love to play with Visceral Gore™ and lots of cranberry juice on screen so I don't want to get rid of Flex.

    Can someone recommend me what else I can turn off instead to minimize freezes if there's too much gibs or visual effects?

    submitted by /u/Howitzer11
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 Server Browser sucks

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:41 PM PST

    What is with the KF2 Server Browser? You'd figure for a game this old they would have fixed this by now. It's often so frustrating trying to find a game that I end up just leaving and playing something else. And if I'm doing it there's probably others doing this as well, which can't help player numbers and therefore the game.

    • A few months ago a patch was supposed to fix the ghost players on servers, but there are still so many cases of this making it difficult to find real games
    • Unjoinable servers are rampant where clicking to join a server and waiting results in no response at all
    • Setting filters and going to the result list results in a really small list of results and it requires clicking "refresh" repeatedly to get a longer list
    submitted by /u/hopespoir
    [link] [comments]

    Literally got vote kicked by some jealous person on the bottom of the leader board

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:50 PM PST

    I was doing good and all but out of no where this kid said "yo ghoul (my username) can you actually fuck off" and im like "why are you mad?" I was being genuine because I had no idea what he was talking about, naturally I got really pissed off because that was my first time having someone get mad at me in killing floor.... fucking killing floor a co-op shooter where you need to team up to fight waves of AI monsters, i was doing good and was on the top of the leaderboard, and i was a sharpshooter plus i always make sure i didnt steal peoples kills and i try to be the best team player by healing teammates and what not. I was confused, you arent gonna believe me but I literally started melee bashing him at the end of the round once everyone stocked up and bought what they needed and that got him upset and he started a vote kick and then i got kicked. Either its just a little salty kid that was just mad that he wasnt getting as much kills as me or its some angry girl on her period or some shit. And if any similar situations like this has happened to you please share it in the comments because right now im so fucking mad at what just happened rn smh 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ and can someone tell me what i did wrong because i literally never have troll once or ever in this game.

    submitted by /u/robostatic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment