• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 18, 2021

    Killing Floor Your squad was wiped out, by the way

    Killing Floor Your squad was wiped out, by the way


    Your squad was wiped out, by the way

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:16 AM PST

    My stat results playing as a Ion Thruster Berserker in a public HoE match (10 waves)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:53 AM PST

    Is this game now dead?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:10 PM PST

    It has been getting more harder and harder for me to find games on my ps4, I like to play hard survival and lots of the time I can only find one server. I wish this game wasn't so dead now cause it's so much fun but this ruins it

    submitted by /u/mryeet66
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 server cannot run my own custom map

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:12 AM PST

    So I've spent the past 2 days trying to make my SDK map run on my server but it just does not work. Any other workshop map will run but not mine. I can play the map in singleplayer but it refuses to load on my server, and nothing online points to a solution anywhere. I have installed the map using the workshop on my server, and it shows up in the webadmin map rotation list but as soon as I try to make it the active map, webadmin gets stuck on the "Changing the game. This could take a little while..." message and then bioticlabs gets loaded (default map).

    The console displays these 3 lines (Mapname is KF-Firstmapv2.1.1)

    [0030.32] DevNet: Browse: KF-Firstmapv2.1.1/KFMainMenu?game=KFGameContent.KFGameInfo_Survival?Name=Player?Team=255

    [0030.32] Error: Error, Error loading KF-Firstmapv2.1.1?game=KFGameContent.KFGameInfo_Survival.

    [0030.32] Log: Servers can't open network URLs

    If someone could help me, I'd immensely appreciate it

    submitted by /u/Jocab_
    [link] [comments]

    Merc Report - A Whale Of A Good Time

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:54 PM PST

    Is it worth buying DLC guns??

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:14 PM PST

    And if it is worth it, which ones should I buy??

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ZombieK1LL3R60
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment