• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Killing Floor Boss fights in a nutshell

    Killing Floor Boss fights in a nutshell


    Boss fights in a nutshell

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:52 AM PST

    The state of Killing Floor 2

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:38 AM PST

    I love this game. Hella fun, very satisfying to play. My preferred difficulty is Suicidal, but I'll do HoE if I want to lose. At least, that's how it was when I last played in 2018. I've been lurking this sub on and off over the past couple of years and I've heard varying things about the game. I guess what I'm asking for is community opinion regarding a few topics.

    • Perk balance. I remember when a team of 5 firebugs and 1 medic was considered optimal for some reason. Fwir it wasn't for very long and came after a firebug buff. How's the state of perks now? Rough tier list? I fully expect Gunslinger to be at the top and survivalist at the bottom.
    • Weapon balance. Especially regarding DLC weapons. Are they worth the money, not worth the money, or mandatory purchases?
    • ZED balance. EDARs can go fuck themselves and everyone was complaining about Gorefiends for a while. Also, what's the deal with the new bosses? I'm only familiar up to King Bloat.
    • Speaking of bloat, I've also heard the game is bloated now. Too many weapons that add too little, like the husk cannon. Does this ring true to anyone?
    • Multiplayer. I've grown averse to multiplayer FPS's because of the raging toxicity I encounter far too often. It's what put me off TF2. Both Team Fortress and TitanFall. Does anybody run into an overwhelming amount of toxicity when playing with randos? I'm only really worried about PC.
    • Tripwire. I've seen posts praising and lambasting them back and forth since before release. Did they piss in anyone's Cheerios lately or have they been in good graces?
    • Bonus question: Which ZED would you least want at your family's Thanksgiving dinner and why?

    This probably turned out looking like I'm hoping for negative responses. I'm not, and I'm reinstalling the game as I type this. I have 300+ hours and I was pretty invested for a long time. I would never want anything bad for a game I love. If anybody wants to play with me, my steam FC is 119126954

    submitted by /u/Vinyl-Bread
    [link] [comments]

    How it feels going commando

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:42 AM PST

    My game crashes

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:04 PM PST

    As the title says the game crashes every time I try to open the game, it shows the initial credits, then black screen with main menu music for a few seconds (i did read that is normal on steam) and al last the main menu shows up, but i can not move the mouse and then the game crashes with a bugsplat report.

    Can anyone help me?. Sorry for the english, spanish here

    submitted by /u/canier89
    [link] [comments]

    WHEN

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:18 PM PST

    Help! KF1 crashes and I don't know how to resolve it! I'm only 10k dmg to get my last lvl5 perk to 6 (;-;)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:39 AM PST

    Anybody willing to help with VS Survival?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:13 PM PST

    PS4. Need a human win for trophy. Too many beefy Scrakes. Hate. Help. Just stand there preferably.

    submitted by /u/EmptyMoment
    [link] [comments]

    Just thought I'd share

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment