• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Killing Floor My day be so fine then...

    Killing Floor My day be so fine then...


    My day be so fine then...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:28 AM PST

    Finally beat hell on earth!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:59 AM PST

    Thats it, just though I'd share.

    submitted by /u/Dremcem12
    [link] [comments]

    D.A.R assault pack

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:38 AM PST

    Can the D.A.R. assault pack work with the classic armor or when you equip one the one equipped will it get taken off

    submitted by /u/boislikepink2
    [link] [comments]

    What on earth am I supposed to buy as support?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:09 PM PST

    I recently started playing support. And I bought the AA, the doomstick, the fire shotgun thingy. Ive been trying and still, I run out of ammo in each round. So, what's the loadout i'm supposed to be using?

    submitted by /u/KosidK
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout for Top 3 Perks

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:36 PM PST

    I love to hear peoples loadouts in this game. Here's Mine: 1. Firebug: Traditional Flamethrower and Hrg Incendiary Rifle 2. Field Medic: HMTec Shotgun and Healthrower 3. Swat: Kriss SMG and Riot Shield

    submitted by /u/Kcv273
    [link] [comments]

    How do you extract sound files?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:09 PM PST

    I'm trying to extract the rack em up sound effects but all the tutorials I've read run into dead ends for me.

    submitted by /u/mikeandmelisthraway
    [link] [comments]

    "what do I get" - new (future) player question

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:13 AM PST

    Hello there,

    I'm thinking about getting KF2, but after looking at the game, I am confused what to get / what I will get.

    On Steam I find the game and the Deluxe Edition, but while I read about DLC weapons there seems to be no DLC on Steam. Also, the Deluxe Edition does not seem to be a "full" edition with all DLC.

    So.... If I want to play the game, I don't want "only the base game" while everyone else has several DLC. I guesss the DLC is only available ingame, but that way I can't see how many there are and how much they cost. I don't want to buy a game just to see that I have to pay additional amounts of money to get the content...

    My question is: What is the current situation? Is the DLC important, is it "required" / suggested or just irrelevant stuff? How much money would I have to pay to get all of them? Also, is there some way to get a "full" version like a gold edition, GotY or something like that?

    Help appreciated, thank you!

    EDIT: Oh, also nice to know: Is it possible to get progress and fun gameplay in singleplayer / offline mode?

    submitted by /u/FSMcas
    [link] [comments]

    I try to open the game and...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:09 AM PST

    How much would it cost me to buy all the DLC weapons?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    Just wondering how much it would cost on PS4 to get all the DLC weapons. Also, is their like a bundle pack I can buy to get them all for cheaper?

    submitted by /u/PosidenSon2020
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment