• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    Killing Floor Welcome to Elysium where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..

    Killing Floor Welcome to Elysium where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..


    Welcome to Elysium where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:18 PM PST

    If you play on console, read this because the developers have altered the aiming in the newest update.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:59 AM PST

    The patch note says "Improved Controller Aim". They added Deadzone and Acceleration options in the controls for PS4/XBOX. Basically the aiming in Killing Floor 2 is now completely different. The original feeling of aiming in the game is simply gone.

    These forced changes and deadzone options are a game breaker for me and no matter what variations of numbers I try and set it to, I cannot replicate the original feeling of aiming. Before the update I could easily headshot any zed as Sharpshooter with ease from across the entire map. I was quick and accurate. Now I miss my shots as if I were a blind paraplegic.

    This is not a quality of life change. Because this change has made me quit. The game feels foreign to me now and I feel like Tripwire has nerfed me.

    And do not tell me to "get used to it". Because do any of you remember when they removed the reload cancel? We didn't get used to that. No. We told them to bring it back and they actually listened to us. I also refuse to believe that I am the only one who is aggravated with the new aiming.

    You may think I am overreacting.... But when you find a game that you really excel at and one day they randomly decide to change something that negatively affects your edge, you'll understand.

    (Also I am not advocating that they should remove these new options because I know some people wanted them. I am saying that the devs should let people choose whether or not they want to use the new advanced aiming via a toggle for original or advanced.)

    If all of us console players stand together on this, then they will listen and bring back the OG aiming. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/cybercism
    [link] [comments]

    Tried editing with music first time, haven't finished yet (and will improve) but would like feedback.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:03 AM PST

    I don't see anything wrong here, do you?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 04:58 PM PST

    I can’t figure out why my middle never get completion. I’ve done both of these maps to wave 15 and I still have gotten the awards for it

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:13 AM PST

    Tips for Firebug?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Matchmaking put me in an empty Prison lobby so I decided to fuck around with Firebug which I've never tried before. Loved what I've played so far, messed around with weapon combos till I found something I liked. Helios Gun + Dragons Breath seems really good, actually I did really well with Helios alone. I've played with some other stuff; Mac-10 felt alright but not something I really wanna use; Microwave Gun feels weak, the little Short Circuit ball you fire is pretty cool but I was helpless against Scrakes n Fleshpounds; Flamthrower seems like a decent trash killer but i completely ditched it once I reached Helios money. I figure since I played solo my opinions are probably skewed towards all-arounders.

    Looking more or less for tips as far as team play and weapon choice, were my original assessments of the weapons right or should I try them out more? Is the Helios Gun a really good choice or am I overreacting from a couple decent rounds? How's the Husk Cannon?

    submitted by /u/spooooooooooooooonge
    [link] [comments]

    Server Numbers Aren't Accurate + An Option To Move Zombies Out The Way

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:03 AM PST

    Why is it when I see a server that's a half full but then join it's empty? Are they somehow using fake numbers to make the game look like it's popular or is it the server owners?

    Also, do you think a move where you can push zombies out of the way would be good or no?

    submitted by /u/ApexWTF
    [link] [comments]

    This update has messed things up, I lost everything that I have bought. Has this happened to anyone else? It has me not even wanting to play anymore tbh

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    New updated weapons not showing up on the shop? (PS4)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:47 AM PST

    I don't see any new updated weapons on the shop. zed skins were changed into Christmas theme and the added map can be played but the guns are not showing up on any regions servers. is the servers not updated or something? I don't know what's going on :'(

    submitted by /u/spy_lisious
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone tryna play on ps4

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Username: AlienJelloDj I have a mic if you want to talk

    submitted by /u/AlienJelloDj
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment