• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    Killing Floor XBox One Matchmaking Issue [Megathread]

    Killing Floor XBox One Matchmaking Issue [Megathread]


    XBox One Matchmaking Issue [Megathread]

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:43 PM PST

    To avoid future duplicate posts on the front page, this megathread will serve as a news thread for the ongoing progression saving issue for XBox One versions of KF2.


    Official Updates

    29 Nov 8.24PM - Yoshiro on TWI Forums: This issue is still under active investigation and there is sadly no new information to pass along at this time.

    28 Nov 1.11PM - KittenMittens on TWI Forums: Hello Mercs, We are aware of an issue Xbox players are experiencing preventing them from creating online lobbies or matchmake into Killing Floor 2 matches. We are working with our partners to identify a cause and resolution.


    FAQ

    What is this bug?

    Users are reporting that they are unable to use the matchmaking function to play online games on XBox One Versions of the game.

    ** How long will it take for this glitch to be resolved?**

    It's anyone's guess, but do have some patience! In the meanwhile, do monitor the official megathread on the official forums for more info.

    Does this affect PC (Steam/EGS, live/beta builds) and PS4 versions of the game?

    Nope, these versions are not affected.

    I found a bug that isn't the ongoing matchmaking bug! Where do I go to report it?

    The Tripwire Bug Report subforums is the best way to bring a bug to Tripwire's attention.

    What the hell took you this long to make a megathread?

    I have no excuses, and I apologise on behalf of the mod team for the delayed response.

    submitted by /u/ANoobSniper
    [link] [comments]

    Uh is this normal? I have like 50 hours on this game and I've never seen two zeds fight each other

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:34 AM PST

    The fat thing spawned on top of the tower

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 05:31 PM PST

    Prestiged but didn't receive bonuses

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Prestiged my berserker for the first time yesterday and didn't get the weapon skin or dosh crates. Is there any work around for this? I've left some time since the prestige as it does say to allow a game restart. I have even played matches to the end since the prestige but still nothing.

    submitted by /u/DevourAllHope
    [link] [comments]

    Think I found the new best camping spot on Prison

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:31 AM PST

    Max prestige

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:19 AM PST

    I'm max prestige and I wanna play as a level 0 for the perk again because it's fun making your way up is there anyway to do this?

    submitted by /u/ricktoenail
    [link] [comments]

    If you're looking for the Roses and Tomes, this will help

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Anything new in past 5 months?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:53 AM PST

    Hello all,

    I loved Killing Floor 2 when I first got it, dumped about 80 hours into it within the first month. However, since it is literally the same thing over and over, I quickly burned out.

    Has anything been added in the past 5 months, particularly that is worth returning for? I would just hop on and check but due to limited HDD space I had to uninstall it.

    If you could please let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it!

    THanks!

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Extra content ideas

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:18 AM PST

    These are just some ways for extra content

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Garlic_Shan
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else seen this bug lately? First time I've had it on PC

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:42 AM PST

    Votekicked for using HRG Scorcher.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:42 AM PST

    As some of you probably seen my last post, I just found out about the scorcher and I started using it. I instantly got votekicked for using it and most of the people I was with werent even level 25 on their class. It was also on Normal, which just makes it pathetic that you can't let people play how they want, instead you have to try your hardest to survive on normal difficulty lmao.

    submitted by /u/oCrypto13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment