• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    Killing Floor Killing floor really lacks some good classical tunes, hope TWI will add some of them in KF3. I just love how severed limbs are flying around in zed time while somithing like "air on G string" playing.

    Killing Floor Killing floor really lacks some good classical tunes, hope TWI will add some of them in KF3. I just love how severed limbs are flying around in zed time while somithing like "air on G string" playing.


    Killing floor really lacks some good classical tunes, hope TWI will add some of them in KF3. I just love how severed limbs are flying around in zed time while somithing like "air on G string" playing.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:34 AM PST

    What is the conventional loadout for berserker these days?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:08 AM PST

    Hey all,

    Been watching a lot of guides on how to play berserker the most efficiently, but I'm seeing contrasting opinions on weapons based on how they've been nerfed over the years. What's the current meta for berserker regarding loadout and tactics?

    submitted by /u/ilovesnes
    [link] [comments]

    Does the matriarch ever shut up?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:17 AM PST

    She constantly speaks. None of the other bosses say a voice line every 2 seconds

    submitted by /u/Troutpiecakes
    [link] [comments]

    Swat nailgun?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:40 AM PST

    I've been using the swat's nailgun for a bit, and in some matches, I'll question why it isn't talked about more often and used in place of the K10, and others will lead me to cry and sell it for something else. any opinions?

    submitted by /u/little-oranges
    [link] [comments]

    Incursion - how do I access game settings?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Sorry I am new here. I picked the game up on Steam. I want to change some of the game settings but I can't seem to get the menu up using Oculus Touch Controllers (Rift S). One thing that drives me nuts is the odd cage blinder used for free locomotion. Also I want adjust some other things if it's possible. I am surprised how spartan the main menu is when you get the initial loading screen upon firing up the game. Otherwise I see the regular reset view and drone commands menu in the typical button mappings.

    submitted by /u/TomIsThirsty
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading weapons

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:26 AM PST

    Hello! I am fairly new to the game and I was wondering if it's always worth upgrading a primary weapon to its maximum or if I should instead carry 2 primaries and just upgrade them slightly?

    I'm guessing it might differ depending on which perk you're playing?

    submitted by /u/BajsBajsBajs123
    [link] [comments]

    New perks for killing floor 3?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:42 AM PST

    I only have 2 ideas either a frostbug ( basically firebug but frozen ) and Zeds ( each of the weapons will have smt to do with a zed enemy like the husk cannon or flesh pounds death arms (which could be a rush down charge attack) besides from that I have no clue

    submitted by /u/Garlic_Shan
    [link] [comments]

    What is the theme for killing floor 3?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:32 AM PST

    So in killing floor 1 the theme was bloody and realistic, killing floor 2 had a futuristic or modern theme so what should be killing floor 3's?

    submitted by /u/Garlic_Shan
    [link] [comments]

    Is there going to be a Christmas update on Xbox?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Also when?

    submitted by /u/imafruit0201
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot enter servers because I can't click on the "join server" at all.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:16 PM PST

    Yesterday i was playing fine a a server with my friends with low ping 44ms, then when i played again today this issue happens, i was like "why can't i freakin enter the damn server", i'm stuck in this lobby with my friends doing nothing.

    submitted by /u/blueasian0682
    [link] [comments]

    Decrease in difficulty when players die. (Question)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:23 PM PST

    So my friend told me the game gets easy when a teammate dies. Has this always been this way since day 1? When did it change if not (confirm please/ patch notes if available.) Does the difficulty only decrease for last man standing?

    This one time I was playing 6P hell on earth with everyone dead, but me. The zeds were all walking! Like WtF... I couldn't even believe i was on hell on earth as I rechecked the scoreboard. It looked like it was on normal. I even suicided cause I was that bored. I literally stood in 1 spot for 10 seconds with 70 zeds left, and not one zed attacked me as they all walked in my direction.

    submitted by /u/THATONEFOOFRUMLB
    [link] [comments]

    Aiming while jumping

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:19 PM PST

    Why the fuck can't we aim and jump at the same time?? It seems like a no brainer but I guess that's too much to ask for.

    I use the glock and shield for swat and theres been many times when a jump and aim would have saved my ass but instead i just take massive damage or die.

    it better be in kf3 i swear to fuck

    submitted by /u/mandrakesoupOP
    [link] [comments]

    I'm able to host again on xbox not sure if joining games works tho

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:35 PM PST

    What the title says

    submitted by /u/SpaceXHawk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment