• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    Killing Floor The Tripwire Gods have blessed me this afternoon! First Vault crate I've opened in awhile because of how terrible the loot odds are(referring to endless pajamas), and the first one I open gives me the soda can hat!

    Killing Floor The Tripwire Gods have blessed me this afternoon! First Vault crate I've opened in awhile because of how terrible the loot odds are(referring to endless pajamas), and the first one I open gives me the soda can hat!


    The Tripwire Gods have blessed me this afternoon! First Vault crate I've opened in awhile because of how terrible the loot odds are(referring to endless pajamas), and the first one I open gives me the soda can hat!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Skrake with a rake

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:05 PM PST

    Achieved a goal of mine that I’ve committed the past year to. Side note: I’m loving the new beta update. Elysium is great, and the new fire axe is OP ����

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:58 PM PST

    Whats the name of a body skin that makes Your arms glow gold?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:55 PM PST

    It looks cool as hell, but no one in game told me how its called. Can You still get it?

    submitted by /u/Hikurwo
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find players

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:42 AM PST

    I'm barely getting any servers with people on them ever since i updated the game to christmas event. Can you only play with people who have also done that? Or whats going on? There were plenty of populated servers at any given hour before updating

    submitted by /u/StefiPepsiMax
    [link] [comments]

    Cranium Cracker Fleshpounds

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:30 AM PST

    Anyone else think it's unfair for an enemy that's already damage resistant to bullets of any kind, to not only ignore ALL bullet damage to the body, but then the AOE of explosives, which they're weak to, does pretty much nothing against them? And we have to fight upwards of 10 to 15 quarter pounds at a time. I've never had any trouble taking these guys out even with Swat, but 3 mags of the Vector can only take down 2 if I hit every single shot. Who the hell thought this was fair?

    submitted by /u/Decanurax
    [link] [comments]

    Voodoo Backpack

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:17 AM PST

    So I did all the Halloween stuff and got the backpack and I can see it in my inventory, but when I go to my gear to put it on, it's not there. Is anyone else having this issue? I play as Ana Larive if that makes any difference but I don't understand why she wouldn't be able to wear it when she can wear all my other backpacks. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/anamoon13
    [link] [comments]

    How do people feel about those crossover weapons? Like the Kaboom Stick and such?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:23 AM PST

    recently managed to get back into the game (new laptop yay) and I'm currently having a bit of fun with those new mixture weapons. Though I can't tell if I like them yet or not, I was wondering what the general consensus was on these new guns.

    submitted by /u/MsVBlight
    [link] [comments]

    enablecheats command to level up?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:21 AM PST

    in short, i currently have an internet issue so i wont have internet for a few days,fortunately,one of the few games that work in steam offline mode is kf2,but all my perks are level zero, is there a command to add exp to them so i can play without internet and will this override my perk progress when i have internet again?

    submitted by /u/yggo458
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if KF2 will ever get a moon map?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Like the whole plot of kf2s Steamlands Objective mode is to get to the moon but...why? Far as I can tell theres no map in history that can chronologically take place there.

    submitted by /u/Frosty_chilly
    [link] [comments]

    Best and Worst Weapon For Tier 1

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:59 AM PST

    For me, I personally like the pump action shotgun the most out of the tier 1 weapons and dislike the grenade pistol the most

    submitted by /u/The99thCourier
    [link] [comments]

    My and my brother haver been trying to reach and best wave 15 in order to unlock the last seaseonal challenge, would love some help, playing on PC.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:10 PM PST

    The scrake just wants to hug.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:17 PM PST

    Mrs. Foster not showing up?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:38 PM PST

    I bought the Mrs. Foster chapter bundle and she isnt showing up, im not sure why it isnt showing up.

    submitted by /u/feral_minds
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to rent a Killing Floor 2 server in 2020?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:23 PM PST

    So I have been debating getting a server setup for a longtime. Who are the best providers right now? I saw a thread from 2015 but stuff changes.

    submitted by /u/svperstarr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment