• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    Killing Floor [fluff] I’m not the only to experience this right?

    Killing Floor [fluff] I’m not the only to experience this right?


    [fluff] I’m not the only to experience this right?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:20 AM PST

    4/1?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:23 AM PST

    Girl, you shouldn't be clipping through the cage like that

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Why do you think this game is not better known?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:04 AM PST

    In 2016-2018 I played Left 4 Dead 2, PayDay 2 and Killing Floor 2 with my friends very often. The strangers we befriended on steam also played all three games - they seemed to have similar audiences. Killing Floor 2 was by far the most fun to me out of the three games.

    I did not game at all from 2018 until this year and the only game I picked up out of the three was KF2. I was pleasantly surprised with many changes, new maps, objectives, etc.

    I took a look at Steam Charts and it's obvious KF2 has always been lacking behing L4D and PD2. By many players it's considered to be very underappreciated. Any idea why? Was it bad marketing? Play mechanics? L4D in comparison has so little updates and so few maps that it's easier to get bored of it imho.

    I am wondering what the community thinks.

    submitted by /u/ArtmausDen
    [link] [comments]

    Oops

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Can i ask 3 question about sharpie, i'm thinking of using stationary and that perk that has more dmg when you crouch.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Would both of them not work?Does stationary have to do with standing?Does the damage buff work?

    submitted by /u/Zoedini
    [link] [comments]

    Survivalist/Arc Generator glitch?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:44 AM PST

    I'm having this weird issue where playing as Survivalist and using the Arc Generator does not award XP for kills most of the time. It only appears to be Survivalist I think, and only when Im using the Arc Generator. Im playing on Xbox One, and it seems like there was some similar XP issue about a year ago? Did that never get fixed?

    Played KF2 on PS4 for 5 years and just bought it on XBox since Im getting a Series X instead of a PS5, but I'm not digging this XP wonkiness...

    Edit: Not receving any Dosh either... that's not super great

    submitted by /u/DunkusDrollo
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot these guys can break our fall ��

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:33 PM PST

    My friend's gunslinger is strange

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:25 PM PST

    So I was playing with a group of friends on 6 men HoE, and one of them plays as Gungslinger or Sharpshooter, but he has no shooting, reloading animation at all. He also only uses .500 magnum for both trash and large zeds. Basically his magnum chopped the heads off 3 qp from a distance and they were running diagonally. Most of the time, there is no bullet coming out of his gun, he just points the gun at the Zeds and they die. I can't say if thats an animation error or not, but I want to know if this thing is common among "the enhanced players". Also any tips on how to tell him to stop doing this?

    submitted by /u/Comfortable-Ad2113
    [link] [comments]

    Find a match restricting to 1 server.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:53 AM PST

    find a match cant choose map

    join server dont want to play this server

    try to join new server joins same server on every try

    submitted by /u/avoca
    [link] [comments]

    They should to add witness prevention in KF2

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:57 AM PST

    It's badass and would make a great addition

    submitted by /u/thescaryman6897
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Spawn.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:38 PM PST

    I've been playing Killing Floor 2 for a while. I took a break from it and came back recently. I wanted to join a match and play, but I can't spawn. I can join, but only to spectate, even though I click the Join button. I tried this OFFLINE, and I still can't even spawn, and it only gives me the option to select/deselect Ready Up. Also, my perk levels won't load, and my Dosh Vault always goes to max and gives me a crate. I don't receive the crate, and every time I reload the game the Dosh Vault maxes out.

    submitted by /u/Virekogi
    [link] [comments]

    HRG Buckshot in Beta

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:38 PM PST

    Does anyone know if the buffs made to the Buckshots in the beta refer only to the duals, or also the single Buckshot?

    submitted by /u/Impulse2V
    [link] [comments]

    Fury of the Bells Guitar Tab?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:40 AM PST

    I just picked up my guitar and started playing again after years. Reason being is because I just bought KF2 for shocktober deals on XB1 and the Fury of the Bells riffs made me want to play again. I just need to know if there are any guitar tabs out there or is there really none? Has someone or can someone make one???

    submitted by /u/Hawkins100
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment