• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Killing Floor Made from experience. I would understand if you were a noob but mans was lvl 15 commando.

    Killing Floor Made from experience. I would understand if you were a noob but mans was lvl 15 commando.


    Made from experience. I would understand if you were a noob but mans was lvl 15 commando.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Ain't my fault they do funny dances when i burn them

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    It's in the name

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Free Style's Husk Fan art

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Definitely need a toggle for the new weapon switching on consoles.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    I play on PS4 (add me if you wanna play name's the same.)

    This new way of switching to the Beretta is terrible. I understand some people might like it but it should definitely be an option to change back to the old way.

    I thought it was a glitch until I came to the forum here.

    submitted by /u/Volraith
    [link] [comments]

    Scorcher

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Seems a bit underwhelming for it's price and tier. Especially because of the clip size

    submitted by /u/Literation
    [link] [comments]

    Finally! The headshot one was by far the most time consuming

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Download size?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    While prepping the download steam says its 60GB but while installing its 30GB, which is it?

    And when did it get this big ._.

    submitted by /u/MadFoxSwe
    [link] [comments]

    Minigun?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    With hollowpoint or with bigger clips?

    submitted by /u/Thicc_armored_mechs
    [link] [comments]

    Where to contact Tripwire over a missing item?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Long story short, I clicked on recycling a Master Crafted item (Stories of War RPG, field tested, if you wanted to know) when I lost connection to the item server for some reason. The weapon skin is gone, and I got no crafting material. That's the upmost skin range you can craft, so it's kind of a big deal.

    Anywhere where I can get this sorted? Thanks, and sorry for the "tech support" question, you must get a lot of them.

    submitted by /u/Franciscop98
    [link] [comments]

    New map isfun

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    New map isfun

    So "teleport stuck zeds" really is just a sad excuse for tripwire to teleport groups of 5 stalkers behind you twice every round? Great game

    https://preview.redd.it/0kjxmkmc1hq51.jpg?width=800&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c696a8f646307f1b18f30b4d9c409fbd2c88c0a5

    submitted by /u/yggo458
    [link] [comments]

    Can Anyone show off their Reaper Outfit?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    I want to know how the skin styles for the reaper outfit looks in game. I was wondering if anyone can post a video showcasing the skin styles because there aren't any showcasing this bundle on youtube or this subreddit and im debating on getting it or not.

    submitted by /u/BarleyMainBTW
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite non-Killing Floor 2 "KFy" songs? Demon Hunter, etc.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    What's up people, been a fan of KF for 10 years, loving the music these guys are choosing for the series. Discovered Demon Hunter thanks to Tripwire, ended up listening to them and noticed that some of their songs that are not used in the game could easily be. Examples:

    Demon Hunter - "On My Side"

    https://youtu.be/zKCP2vWQehc

    Demon Hunter - "Dead Flowers"

    https://youtu.be/PmQ_pKPh8cU

    Demon Hunter - "The Last One Alive"

    https://youtu.be/qZ46o3No7JQ

    DOOM OSTs are fit for kicking some zed ass as well by the way.

    Please, share the music that gives you KF vibes right here.

    submitted by /u/Antishyr
    [link] [comments]

    How to make GunZerker Viable

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    I'm a masochist about KF2. I did a solo long HOE game with the berserker knife. Now there's a selection of guns that aren't optimized for a melee class and I'm a sucker for trying to run another game with bad weapons. Has anyone tried to be a long range berserker after this Halloween update?

    submitted by /u/ItsJustADankBro
    [link] [comments]

    Minigun is fantastic

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Love using it on containment station so I can camp and abuse zeds. Heavy and expensive but I'm happy with it

    submitted by /u/imafruit0201
    [link] [comments]

    Constant crashing since the halloween update

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    As the title says, the moment I see one of those new halloween zeds it crashes.

    submitted by /u/Cherrnikov
    [link] [comments]

    Constant disconnection from game servers

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Me and a few friends of mine have been trying to do the new update and before the patch we had little issue, but post update whenever we get into a game we play for most of round 1 and by the time the pod opens up we are "removed from the server", and I'm unsure why this is happening, but if someone could either tell me if this is common and needs a patch or if this is isolated I'd love to know

    submitted by /u/hboyqtwr
    [link] [comments]

    I was thinking about berserker weapons that I think would be interesting in killing floor 2. so here is an idea for a possible dlc weapon

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    BERSERKER

    Kanabo

    Weight: 10

    Damage 280

    Fire rate: 33

    Accuracy: 4

    Penetration: 0

    · "Primary - slow blunt attack, Hold Primary for combo attack"

    · "Secondary - heavy blunt slam. Warning causes damage to anything in the way of the attack"

    · "Alt - block/perry/rush Hold alt to rush forward, if ran into a enemy performs a slam attack"

    GENERAL INFORMATION

    Pricing: 2000

    Weapon type: Melee Weapon

    WEAPON INFORMATION

    Block (multiplier for incoming damage) x0.5 Parry (multiplier for incoming damage) x0.4

    submitted by /u/P_E_S_T_I_L_E_N_C_E
    [link] [comments]

    How do I crossplay with this?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Ok so I'm assuming this question has been beat into the ground but how can I play private matches in this game with my friend. I am on epic he is on steam I added him on both and we both have our accounts linked. I even joined him on a server and couldn't friend him. Every website says there's an in-game friends list which I found to be non existent when he invites me rather nothing happens or I get an invite on steam? So how do I do this?

    submitted by /u/Bigbruv69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment