• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Killing Floor London

    Killing Floor London


    London

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    I can be ur angle or ur debil ;)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    Is it just me or does the new Reaper mask for the female characters seem a bit wide compared to the preview image for the bundle?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    That aged well

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I guess 2XP week is the time to do this. Prestige all the things!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    How do I put the 9MM back on rotation? - PC W/Controller

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    First game I play I try to switch to my 9MM to save my life only to find out that my character did jack shit and died. When did they take the 9MM off rotation?!?!?! Who thought that was a smart idea?!?!

    I don't see an option to revert it back to the way it was in the options if there is even an option to do so!

    submitted by /u/caloriesperbottle
    [link] [comments]

    Pictures taken moments before disaster...

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I know this is such a nitpick, but Tripwire, if you're going to replace the custom background for the game on Steam, could you either include a good game logo, or not include one at all?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I haven't seen a post about it so here goes

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    . Anybody notice that Patriarch is back, and has some new... QUOTES?! Im so fucking glad I don't have to hear about his new tricks when he clearly hasn't learned anything new in years

    submitted by /u/StudMuffinNick
    [link] [comments]

    Firebug stuff!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    I was looking at ground fire and was wondering what weapons proc it? Like I heard it was only CnB, flamethrower and microgun. But when I use the dragonsbreath the blueflames appear on the ground. Also what does more dmg, ground fire or bbq+napalm combo?

    submitted by /u/Lordhullothere
    [link] [comments]

    Constant crashes

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    For the past couple weeks my game will not stop crashing. Sometimes it will crash right as I enter a server. Other times it will crash once I start shooting the zeds. Does this happen to anyone else and is there a way to fix it

    submitted by /u/rebornphoenixV
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anywhere I can find info on what's inside weapon crates series 15, 16 and 17?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    I've been searching everywhere for just an image showing what's contained in these crates and I'm struggling to find anything at all, I pretty much just want to know the themes of them. Youtube, steam, google images, nothing at all.

    If anyone could help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/chsypckl
    [link] [comments]

    Desolation Bug fix

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    You know the one: hide behind ther boxes with a melee weapon and get to wave 100 on endless with out even being home.

    Apparently its patched

    submitted by /u/StudMuffinNick
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf is up with the change for skipping the pistol when quick swapping?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    I like using the pistol, but now I can't cause pulling up the menu in the middle of combat is a death sentence. (XB1 btw) Why couldn't they have made it optional? Cause I know many people want to skip the the pistol, but some don't, so just put an option not to in the menu. Is it that hard?

    Ok, guys, it isn't the time difference, it's the controls to do it. You have to stop moving cause you take your thumb of the stick and onto the dpad, and you have to stop turning cause you take your thumb off the stick and onto Y. I like to use it for medium and trash zeds early game, so try to stop moving and turning while being chased by a bloat, a siren, and ten clots.

    submitted by /u/Go_Commit_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Minigun's been out a few day...

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    How y'all liking it? Feels kinda weak for it's cost imho, but I'm curious.

    submitted by /u/RottenChicago
    [link] [comments]

    Game mode launch crash

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    So when ever I try to play any game mode in kf2 I always get the bugsplat crash problem. If anyone know a way to fix I really appreciate it

    submitted by /u/shawdowknight404
    [link] [comments]

    Player responses needed on monetisation in games

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm a PhD student at the University of York, and I am conducting research into the way digital games make money and how this can affect players. For example, you may have heard of lootboxes, which are so problematic they've even been noticed by the government. We have reason to believe that some other types of monetisation remain relatively unknown and yet can be harmful to players. Because of this, we are running a survey so that players can tell us about monetisation practices they have noticed in games they play and how they feel about them. That's why I need your response!

    Please, if you have a few minutes, fill out this survey: https://york.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_85GP1Ll2P50WBtb. Your contribution has the potential to be beneficial to other players and make games a better environment! (You must be over 18 to participate, but there are no other requirements.)

    If people are interested, I can post my findings here once I have them too.

    (This post has been approved by moderators!)

    submitted by /u/dota_research
    [link] [comments]

    I thought using different weapons still gave you XP

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Was using the hemo clobber on medic but I noticed my berserker XP didn't change

    submitted by /u/logiclair38292
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment