• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Killing Floor Just recently installed the game. Have a F+ tier meme

    Killing Floor Just recently installed the game. Have a F+ tier meme


    Just recently installed the game. Have a F+ tier meme

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    GET OVER HERE

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    I want level 69 field medic :)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    The new medic weapon - Mine Reconstructor

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    What's everyone's opinion on it?

    Medic would have to be my most played perk, so I jumped at the chance for a new weapon, the minigun was just the icing on the cakre. But I have to say, I'm quite disappointed.

    The explosion doesn't seen very big and the damage was nothing outstanding.

    I would have found it more handy if they didn't proximity trigger, so I could stack a few up and wait for a choice group of mobs.

    Another medic in my game tried it and felt the same way I did.

    Anyone else tried this weapon and liked it?

    submitted by /u/DEL_707
    [link] [comments]

    Cosmetic crate drops for the PS4

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Quick question about cosmetic crates gained from random drops. I play on the PS4 and in some videos of KF2 I seen, they have things like keys for a specific crate series or USB drives. Are those available on the PS4 version of the game? If so, is it possible earn those through playing or would I have to purchase the keys from the in-game shop?

    submitted by /u/Sleepingknightx
    [link] [comments]

    Age Consensus

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Every time I play this game, I feel like my teammates are either infant kids or fully grown men. Which one is it ? How old is the KF2 community ?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ballout420
    [link] [comments]

    Pls help me

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Recently I was grinding to get prestiges but my pc shut down for no reason, I started the game again and all of my perks get restarted, futhermore I can't get vault crates.

    I play in Epic Game Store

    submitted by /u/MrAuster
    [link] [comments]

    Super quiet voice chat since last update? [PC]

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Is this just me or is there a bug in this update? I few days ago I could hear people fine now whenever I see a mic light up I can just barely hear the person unless theres a lot of zed noise then I can't hear them at all. And it seems like my own comms are quiet to other people as well. My voice chat volume is the same as before.

    submitted by /u/K_Lou
    [link] [comments]

    Bugs with my inventory

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Sorry for the bad grammar, english isn't my first language, if you see any mistakes I would be glad if you tell me

    I've recently started playing again KF2 and was looking in my inventory when I've seen I had 2 golden heats and bodies of D.A.R., I remember only having one, and when I decided to customize my characters I've seen that I can't use the golden body on D.A.R., I can use the head though

    Some of my items have vanished, like my golden wings and some cyberpunk items

    Also, I was looking the challenges for the update when I realized that it says I've done all already and that I already have the backpack in my inventory

    I've played a game and restarted the game to see if the bugs fixed and nothing happened

    Could someone tell me how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/contreniun
    [link] [comments]

    Can the scrakes shut the hell up?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Wait it's all scrakes

    submitted by /u/hamthespider
    [link] [comments]

    Which do value more on zerk 175 health or passive healing?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    175 is so nice and allows me to relax a bit but I have been screwed over without passive healing even with vampire turned on. Doesn't make a difference when running away from big boys or the boss

    submitted by /u/imafruit0201
    [link] [comments]

    Extra Tickets?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Since the update started I've randomly been getting extra cosmetic items and tickets, but they're from the Summer update. Like today I logged on and have three extra cosmetic items, recycled them, used the tickets and then got three more items from the tickets, which recycled and then gave me three more items? Any one else having this issue or know why it's happening?

    submitted by /u/Fulgrim02
    [link] [comments]

    Little question: why in some matches I can't find the new bow, or the other new guns at the pod?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I did my first two matches and at the pod i was able to purchase the new bow, and also some new guns. But all the other matches those guns were gone. I'm missing something?

    submitted by /u/_luke22
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest scrape in the west

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Worthwhile weapon bundles?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    The new event comes with a sale to a bunch of the bundles for weapons in kf2. I like the game enough to be willing to buy it for this sale but i'm not sure which weapons are actually worth the prices even discounted. Wanted to get some opinions from the community on what you guys think the pros and cons for the weapons are. Personally my highest priority are cool or fun weapons and less with which ones are or arent't "top tier".

    submitted by /u/oblivion1324
    [link] [comments]

    I really like that we can make our own bloat biles

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    After so many years of dying to those things I can make my own to fuck over zeds and it heals teammates. That's what I really like about this game all the Sci-Fi weapons that's why I really wish survivalists would get a rework and just be the Sci-Fi guy instead of jack of all trades master at none

    submitted by /u/logiclair38292
    [link] [comments]

    My friend buys a Lenovo x220 and plays KF2

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Completed the seasonal on ps4. Got the backpack but didn't get a ticket. Are they only dropping from matches or was I suppose to get one on seasonal completion?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Just a quick question I think I know the answer but I just wanted to know if my game glitched and I was suppose to get a ticked on completion or not.

    submitted by /u/raraltofgivia
    [link] [comments]

    Yo i want to make a lfg tab!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    So ya everyone add each other here.

    i have the game on epic, the name is Maxitolliony

    idk if their is a lfg tab on reddit but it won't let me use steam cause i don't own the game there but whatever

    submitted by /u/Maxitolliony
    [link] [comments]

    Getting kicked from your own KF2 match?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    So I have been playing with a friend, but every time after the first wave (if that) him and I get kicked. Does anyone know why this has been happening for the past couple of days?

    submitted by /u/somenolifeontheinter
    [link] [comments]

    Servers kicking both players for some reason and other issues

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Me and my friend are still relatively knew to the game, and we are enjoying it, but not when the servers that we play in privately, are shutting down, kicking us both, saying "authentication error" and sometimes when I start a match it takes a long time to load, and then sends my friend into the game but not me, and it changes the map. Can anyone help? I use epic games

    submitted by /u/Pingas938
    [link] [comments]

    Loving how pistol has been dumped on d-pad for consoles

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Wont miss emptying a full clip anymore. Best thing about insurrection update imo. Maybe that and bug fixing phantom players that were just hanging in servers for no reason...

    submitted by /u/Masamune-
    [link] [comments]

    So I decided to play as medic but use different weapons

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Except the medic pistol of course that's the absolute minimum. Suicidal kicks my ass and I'm really tired of dying all the time and I noticed how tanky medic is (I swear even more than berserker) so I just use that and use electric gun or a aa12 or the minigun or whatever I feel like. And yes I play on left side

    After playing a few games the only time someone dies is it when they run off. I probably look like a jerk but the health system really needs reworked because if I don't play medic no one will and everyone dies :/

    submitted by /u/imafruit0201
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment