• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Killing Floor People that switch to Medic because no one else is playing as one >>>

    Killing Floor People that switch to Medic because no one else is playing as one >>>


    People that switch to Medic because no one else is playing as one >>>

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Painted my two favorite characters! �� I’m no artist and this is my first painting so go easy ��

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Shits about to get real

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Anyone else getting sent to PS plus membership store?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Since the update everytime I press find a match it takes me to PS store to buy PS plus even though I already have ps plus and yes this is the only online game I'm having this issue with.

    submitted by /u/lach-1
    [link] [comments]

    Why does "create a game" connect me to servers on the other side of the world?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I like playing KF2. Solo, or with my friends. So when we play, we play passworded games. Or at least we try to. Because even though there are perfectly functional, empty official servers based in the Netherlands that we can connect with less than 40ms ping, the game apparently loves to connect us to servers in Singapore, Australia or the US coastline, where we instead get 200ms lag.

    And I just don't understand why. I know the server browser exists, but since I can't set a password on games I join through there, it's not particularly helpful.

    Since having a server takeover enabled is something that servers explicitly have enabled, why can't I get a list of servers with it, and pick the one I want to play on, with a password? Why make me spend however long cycling through servers in the pacific before the game deigns to connect me to one where we can actually play it?

    Apologies for the rant, but I needed something to pass the time whilst we get our latest attempt going (which is a totally different can of worms...), and, funnily enough, the topic was on my mind.

    submitted by /u/EightyMercury
    [link] [comments]

    controller setup on PC [weapon switch: How to revert back the old weapon switch ?]

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Since the Infernal Resurrection update, I can no longer switch to my 9mm pistol with Y.

    I need to hold Y then select the pistol.

    Any idea if I can configure this to works like previously ?

    update info:

    The controller's "Switch Weapon" hotkey will alternate between all primary, secondary and melee weapons without including the single version of the 9mm and the knife.

    links:

    https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/killing-floor-2-fall-update-infernal-insurrection-is-here.2336607/

    submitted by /u/userwwz
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2: Infernal Insurrection is Out Now!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Announcement

    Chancelog

    ROSWELL, Ga. – Tuesday, Sept. 29 -- Publisher and developer Tripwire Interactive invites players to celebrate Halloween early this year with today's release of the free Killing Floor 2: Infernal Insurrection seasonal update. Out now and running until Tuesday, November 10 for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X, and PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store, today's update brings the heat with new weapons, Halloween-themed zeds, and a brand new map inspired by the famous King's Cross railway station.

    Today's Killing Floor 2: Infernal Insurrection update launch also follows the title's recent debut on the Epic Games Store as a free title in July along with the introduction of PC cross-play between Steam and Epic Games Store players. With over 11 million new Killing Floor 2 downloads since July, there's never been a bigger, better or more brutal time to join the fun for 6-player co-op and 12-player VS battles!

    The Killing Floor 2: Infernal Insurrection update is also part of Tripwire Interactive's longtime commitment to release free seasonal content updates for players since the game first launched in 2016.

    Major highlights from today's Killing Floor 2: Infernal Insurrection update launch include:

    New Map

    • Hellmark Station
    • The gates of hell have opened up in the railway station formerly known as King's Cross, flooding the iconic depot with devilish monstrosities and fiendish beasts. Team up with fellow mercenaries to fight back this demonic zed threat and make sure Hellmark Station does not become your final destination.
    • Modes: Survival, Endless, and Weekly

    New HRG Weapons

    • HRG Scorcher – Firebug Class Bonus
    • Light up the night with the HRG Scorcher. This heavily modified flare gun packs a significant punch and leaves wounded enemies burning. Lit targets are easy to spot, making the Scorcher a useful tool for marking targets for your team!
    • HRG Arc Generator – Survivalist Class Bonus
    • This shocking new weapon offers several firing modes that allow for quick EMP blasts that chain between nearby targets "at the speed of electricity," or charged up for slower charge blasts that can travel longer distances.

    Killing Floor 2 players can also update their armory further with the

    • new Minigun for the Commando class

    • Mine Reconstructor for the Field Medic

    Creepy Cosmetics

    • Celebrate Halloween, the Killing Floor 2 way, and trick or treat yourself with tons of spooky new seasonal objectives, seasonal drops via tickets, and insane monster-themed looks from now until Tuesday, November 10.**

    and a variety of cosmetic and weapon skin bundle specials. Head to the official Killing Floor 2 website for full details.

    To celebrate the release of the update and the Halloween Season, Tripwire will be participating in a number of ghoulishly good Halloween Sales promotions! Be sure to follow Tripwire's social channels for information on special sales discounts coming in October!

    In Killing Floor 2, players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech's failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union— Just one month after the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding.

    Not all have given up hope though... A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.

    Killing Floor 2 is developed and published by Tripwire Interactive and is published at retail by Deep Silver and Iceberg Interactive for the Xbox One, Xbox One X, PlayStation®4 Pro, PlayStation®4, and PC. This title has been rated M by the ESRB, PEGI 18, USK 18.

    Stay up-to-date with the latest Killing Floor 2 news and information on the official website. You can also keep track of Tripwire Interactive by visiting the official website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.

    submitted by /u/vatalys
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or this new update really unstable?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    When I shift+tab to use steam overlay, the game crashes.

    Game runs with sporadic lag and random crashes. Yes I know this game crashes for no reason but it's a lot more than usual.

    Inventory connection is lost randomly too.

    The new cosmetics sometimes loses their texture files.

    This keeps going on even if the computer is restarted or game file integrity is checked.

    submitted by /u/officialmilkiss
    [link] [comments]

    I dislike the new weapon switch to 9mm Pistol

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Why not add a option to toggle it for players that don't want it.

    In the begining rounds I don't like going into a menu to have to switch to it. Please add a option toggle, thank you.

    submitted by /u/Pokemonbro1122
    [link] [comments]

    My pc just shuts down randomly when I play

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Happened 2/2 times during the new weekly.

    Happens occasionally on nornal game modes.

    My settings are mostly all set to low...

    😭

    submitted by /u/RustyJuang
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me if the new weapons are worth it?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I'm on Xbox still waiting for my download 😭

    I'm a sucker for outfits but I really don't like buying guns if they're not really worth it. Exhibit a: bow and arrow lol

    submitted by /u/imafruit0201
    [link] [comments]

    So, i just updated the game and for some reason i can't play the new map, the game crashes at the moment the map starts loading

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I screm

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    I screm because of the mine launcher, just as much as I did with the Helios rifle

    submitted by /u/hamthespider
    [link] [comments]

    HOE

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    What's some methods everyone uses for soloing HOE matches?

    I like a medic with shotty and grenade rifle perked for speed or beserker with Eviscerator perked for health regen and attack speed

    submitted by /u/Kr0mb0pulousMik3l
    [link] [comments]

    Is getting prestige worth it?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    I got the game on epic a while back, had some hundred hours on it but never prestiged any of my perks, now i bought the game on steam when it was on sale, but is it worth getting prestige? I know you get 4 vosh crates and unique skins but i think it's just a waste of time for grinding levels, and since i always play on suicidal, i don't think i will play on hard just to get the recommended level for suicidal

    submitted by /u/pist0l_star
    [link] [comments]

    Cross Platform play issue - Epic and Steam urgghhhhhh Help requested

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    So I finally found some people that play KF2 as much as me and we played a few hours online. Added them but they are on steam and I am on Epic. I have my steam account linked to my epic account but I can't seem to play with my steam friends. Any help would be great

    submitted by /u/jfr4lyfe
    [link] [comments]

    Community HRG Weapons

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    What original gun would you put a new spin on as a new weapon for the game?

    Me personally, I'd love to see new T1 variants and possibly a way to change your load out before launching a game. It would immediately bring a lot of choice and strategy up front and make the starting waves more unique and replayable. Of course I'm not an expert for balancing but it's been something I've thought about for a while now.

    submitted by /u/ItsJustADankBro
    [link] [comments]

    software problems?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Look I don't post...ever so I apologize but I genuinely need to know if this is happening to anybody else.

    I managed to snag this game for the low low price of free from epic about...a month back. I genuinly didn't know what to expect but I loved the game (despite my terible wifi meaning I could only play solo)

    last week the game just stopped working. I tried the delete files trick I tried the window reisize trick I tried as far as I can tell all the tricks. It just won't work for me. Keep in mind this game worked for a month with no issues so its not a hardware issue. I even went throught this (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=690723315) hoping to find a solution. As far as I can tell in a cloud sync the epic store just deleted the .Exe file. Ive tried looking in every corner of my computer for it so I could run it in admin as the thing suggests......and nothing. I'm at the point of waiting for my next paycheck so i can download it from steam and actully throw some sheckels at the devs cuz its a good game.

    So my question is has anyone else who used epic had the same problem? This is the 4th or 5th game ive gotten from them and all of them were broken in some way. sorry for my horrid typing no excuse im just a total flow of consciousness writer. thanks for reading my goblin speak and i hope someone can help me find if this is a common issue.

    submitted by /u/redsregailia
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon adjustment

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Is there any weapon anyone would like to see changed, either with extra perks, different attachments, or a full remake? Personally I'd like to see the husk cannon get an alternate fire that's a flame thrower comparable to the caulk n'burn just like the husks, so you're not forced to always shoot a fireball.

    submitted by /u/Lil-Squidy
    [link] [comments]

    is it easier to mod kf1 or kf2?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I want to mod the specimens to be enemies from super mario 64 (I already have the models downloaded and what not.)

    and is hosting a kf1 server worth it or is just playing on random servers good enough? I don't think hosting one would be too hard and you could enable event zeds and stuff like that.

    submitted by /u/a-coca-cola-bottle
    [link] [comments]

    Can't see steam friends from Epic

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    The 5 of us on epic can see each other, our steam friend can see us... but we can't see him. It is annoying that he has to host every game we want to include him... we find we often get booted from the server when he hosts... ughhhh.

    submitted by /u/Reaverz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment