• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Killing Floor Hells Reach V2

    Killing Floor Hells Reach V2


    Hells Reach V2

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Halloween 2020 items?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a preview of the Halloween items for this year?

    submitted by /u/HoboSenior
    [link] [comments]

    Local Disco bar resembles kf maps. zeds might just pop up anytime soon

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    What the hell is up with people not giving up their dosh before the boss round when they literally have no use for it

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Is it a matter of not knowing that you can share or is it something else?

    submitted by /u/ikeepwipingSTILLPOOP
    [link] [comments]

    Honestly, the 3 accessories limit for both head and body is discouraging me from buying any cosmetic mtx

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Got really excited about the Volter backpack I got from the vault recently, until it turned out that you can't equip a back attachment if you already have 3 other accessories on your head. This honestly feels pretty irritating. Was planning on buy some cosmetics to support the game, but I have no reason to buy any cosmetics I can't even use in the first place.I think I'll have to hold off of buying any of the packs until they add a couple of separate slot for body attachments.

    submitted by /u/s13g_h31l
    [link] [comments]

    So, I booted up the game for the first time and it looks like this. Uhh.. how do I fix this I guess?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Infernal Insurrection Beta Survey reminder

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    For those who have helped test the beta so far, please take a moment to fill out they beta survey if you have not yet!

    Link to the survey

    Topics covered in the survey:

    • Minigun

    • Mine Reconstructor

    • HRG Scorcher

    • HRG Arc Generator

    • HRG Healthrower, HRG Winterbite(s) weapon adjustments

    • Zedative skill reworks

    Topics not covered by the survey:

    • Hellmark Station map

    Relevant links:

    How do I buy/test out DLC weapons? - This might be useful as TWI now asks for feedback regarding DLC weapons in the beta now

    Official beta announcement + changelog list - TWI Forums | /r/Killingfloor discussion

    submitted by /u/ANoobSniper
    [link] [comments]

    How do I invite my friends to play with me?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    I got the game for free on Epic Games. I have friends who already owned the game on Steam. I have linked my steam profile to my epic games profile and my friends have as well.

    In the KF2 main menu, I click the + sign with the blank person silhouette to try and send my friend an invite but NOBODY comes up as an option to invite. Why not? We both are online, and both in game, yet none of my friends show up to send an invite. What gives? This crossplay feature is very confusing. Yesterday I randomly joined a server in KF2 that my steam friend coincidentally was already in, and we were able to play together by chance...but when we try to actually set up a lobby to join a game we can't seem to find each other in the friends list and can't send each other invites. What is the actual step-by-step process for Epic Games users to send their Steam friends an in game invite to play together because there's nothing online explaining how this is working....just a few articles from weird gaming sites saying "EGS ENABLES CROSSPLAY!"

    Also, I've already tried to "Add non-steam game" in steam to get KF2 to launch from there. Steam just starts up the EGS launcher and the game ends up opening from Epic Games, and invites sent through steam to me just take me directly to the Steam Store page for KF2. super frustrating. Any TWI people here that can clearly explain how EGS users can invite/play with Steam users? Any light shed on this would be super helpful.

    submitted by /u/warlink
    [link] [comments]

    Defend the Zone

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Hi folks,

    Can someone please explain the "defend the zone" mechanics? Do you gain dosh from standing in the purple zone and shooting zeds outside the zone? Do they need to enter the zone before you kill them? Can everyone stand outside the zone and kill zeds before they enter?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/p3ng0
    [link] [comments]

    Got the game on EGS for free and wondering about servers.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Got this game a while back when it was free on EGS but only just started playing it. LOVING the game so far, especially the gunslinger perk. Duel wielding pistols and blowing off zombie limbs is just too much addictive fun.

    One thing is annoying me however. Nine times out of ten when I go to search for a match, I'll join a game that's already in progress and it will be near the end, so catching up to the others with no dosh is a pain and then when the match ends a bunch of people will leave, leaving only a couple of players to start the next match...

    What's with this? Lol. Do not many people play the game anymore? Or is it a case of separate servers for EGS and steam players etc. So just not many people playing on my servers?

    submitted by /u/jonmack1487
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to remove zYnthetics tracks?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    I loved his work in kf1, but in kf2 it feels........meh Is there any way you could disable just his specific tracks? Or do you HAVE to replace them?

    submitted by /u/brurghrvdhgdfg
    [link] [comments]

    Demo tips

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    I have been playing demo recently and have been having lots of fun. Im up to level 20 now all left side perks. My setup is usually m79+c4 until I can afford RPG+c4. Takedowns on scrakes and quarterpounds are easy, im just wondering what the best way to take down fleshpounds is? Im playing on 6 player hard btw.

    submitted by /u/MetroHatesReddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment