• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Killing Floor *Sad Bloat noises*

    Killing Floor *Sad Bloat noises*


    *Sad Bloat noises*

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Dosh Vault animation satisfying ?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    I just watched the animation for 50 crates and found it quite satisfying wondering is its the same for eny one else ?

    submitted by /u/FireTeamOP
    [link] [comments]

    Why!?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Why the F U C K can husks suicide even on hard difficulty!? Why!?

    submitted by /u/spartan_jr
    [link] [comments]

    So what is the story?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    All I can find is insane scientist and military clones anyone send me a link or just explain

    submitted by /u/Psychological-Ad-541
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna join me on KF2? (Only on Xbox)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I just started playing this game again and none of my friends have it anymore and it's quite lonely in here.

    My username is: GameKillers3025

    Just message me if you want to play

    submitted by /u/GameKillers3025
    [link] [comments]

    Rank Reset to 0

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I logged in today and saw my ranks were all at 0. I started playing, reading that the clouds should sync eventually. I got Firebug to level 2 but I was at 25 with it. Posts online are saying the game can't sync to online (and their ranks are stuck at 0), but mine actually reset. Am I just SOL?

    submitted by /u/Scharfschutzen
    [link] [comments]

    Epic games begineer questions:

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    So because of epic i started recently playing kf2 finally after the 1.I just have some simple question.

    --In kf1 it's never happened to me but in 2 it's a lot of times.I had max hp or almost max and sometimes even armor but some random zed change his mind and instantly kill me. It happened almost with every zed what not normal. Not fleshpound more like bloat and husk. Why is it happening?

    --On epic store is there a chance for cheaper bundles? I really wanna purchase the g18+shield combo but almost 10 eur for 1 weapon not so good way to get. Or i can use code to buy it on different place?

    --Choosing Medic,Support,Swat is good "perks"?

    --is there any other way to get skins other than matches,key needed crates,recycle and vault? I can't use steam market so... :D or again, other websites what has codes available on epic?

    --It's a gift for epic players that sometimes I can't invite my friends and EVERYONE crashing!?! all the time?!

    Thank you so much and sorry if asked smth idiot.

    submitted by /u/usernameistaken89
    [link] [comments]

    Is my Support loadout good ?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    I use AA-12, HZ12, and VLAD nail gun. perks are LRLLR

    I use mag shotguns cuz' I use Left on perk lvl 5, so shotguns that reload shell by shell or the HRG are really slow to reload. I also tried Doomstick but ammo runs out too fast, maybe for the boss it's good, but overall I prefer having 3 mag shotty's with lots of ammo.

    Oh and I never play alone that's why I use L on perk lvl 20

    And btw I really think Support is the best class in the game, has really OP weapons and can help teammates, I think a team of 4 Supports and 2 medics, or add a demolitionist to that, would be the perfect team, never run out of ammo, lots of heals, and massive crowd control

    submitted by /u/SPARTAN-258
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Hey everyone I just got KF2 and I'm wondering if there are any general tips do I can be useful even though I'm completely new? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/michiganpatriot32
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players on PS4 for KF2

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    PS name- Greenharvest420

    Just started playing for the night. Looking for anyone who is up for some Zed killing. Am currently working on my commando that is prestige 1 level 14 but i have both medic and survivalist that is prestige 5 level 25 if wanna try harder difficulties. Just looking towards some Zed killing with people actually willing to use mic, no matter the difficulty

    submitted by /u/Valash83
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Map Zed Spawn

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Is it possible to only spawn specific type of zeds for a whole game specially endless?

    I've been playing for a week using only the demo and I would love it if I can make the zed spawns to only the common zeds because of flying guts everywhere add that on endless and a huge number of clots on later waves that'll be hecking awesome.

    submitted by /u/UrlGems
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for low effort I couldn’t find a better image In such a hurry

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment