• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Killing Floor Probably one of my favorite character appearances on my game!

    Killing Floor Probably one of my favorite character appearances on my game!


    Probably one of my favorite character appearances on my game!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    When The Right Music Hits

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Scully got turned into a marketable plushie but he doesn't seem to mind

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    So the shader kinda bugs after a few minutes playing and this happened, kinda like the glow but that was all I could see XD

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Alpha Clot.Another remarkable piece of work by u/Nathan_Tyler. Love it bro����

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Sorry for the quality; can someone tell me how a Scrake one shot me??

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    testingmapredux - raged FP

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I tried spawning some FPs to practice large zeds takedowns in testingmapredux but for some reasons sometimes they are spwaned in the enraged state. Does anyone know how to consistently spawn them in calm state?

    I was using the following command to open the map:

    Open KF-TestingMapRedux?Game=ControlledDifficulty_Eternal.CD_Survival?Difficulty=3?GameLength=0?Quarterpoundhpfakes=6?Fleshpoundhpfakes=6?Scrakehpfakes=6?Trashhpfakes=6?Bosshpfakes=6?FakesMode=ignore_humans

    submitted by /u/PiZooo
    [link] [comments]

    Not my day....

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    The Matriarch is a lousy boss and needs a Nerf

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Didn't think anyone would be worse than Hans but here she is. Two bullet spongy, laser is overpowered, just a worse patriarch

    submitted by /u/imafruit0201
    [link] [comments]

    Damage display mutator deranking server

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1259196308 So I'm using this whitelisted (according to the comments and the way outdated jira link) mutator, it shows my server as ranked, but when i test it out (kill a few enemies, die, change the map) i notice that my experience reverts. Meanwhile if i do the same without the mutator, everything works as expected. Any ideas what's causing this and how to fix it?

    Edit: playing singleplayer with "Open KF-BioticsLab?Mutator=DamageDisplay.DmgMut" causes me to lose my xp the same way as on the server.

    submitted by /u/InfectedBrushroom
    [link] [comments]

    Can the crovel become good by upgrading

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    If so does it out class the katana?

    submitted by /u/Psychological-Ad-541
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some teammates on KF2 [Steam]

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Hey I've been playing a lot with couple friends of mine, would be cool if someone would like to have some cool matches. Medic and support perks appreciated, since I play SWAT and my other buddies Demolition and Sharpshooter ;)

    You can add me on steam: LaFocaLoca

    And discord: Asymmxtrical#5939

    submitted by /u/Asymmxtrical
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment