• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Killing Floor Need some help with KF2 trophy 'vs human win' on PS4.

    Killing Floor Need some help with KF2 trophy 'vs human win' on PS4.


    Need some help with KF2 trophy 'vs human win' on PS4.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    So i need 1 last trophy for platinum and could use some help with 'vs human win' trophy. If you could help me please send me a friend request on ps4.

    PSN: niick-

    Thanks.

    Edit; Got it! Problem solved.

    submitted by /u/niick-
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any UI mods or enhancements that I can install that can be used in multiplayer

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    I'm just interested if anyone has anything whether it's some UI mods or something else, that doesn't affect other players but might improve my game play and enjoyment

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/waylonsmithersjr
    [link] [comments]

    How to tell if one in the tube of a M16 M203 Assault Rifle

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    So I have been playing M16 but I always seem to forget if there grenade in it. I there a visual clue? Or a way to reload it?

    submitted by /u/Theknottyfox
    [link] [comments]

    My friends yelling at me over the mic because I’m the last one alive

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Perk Wipe Bug [EGS]

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    So, I picked up KF2 when it was available for free on the Epic Games Store, and I've found myself actually really loving the game. However, twice now I've had a crash that leaves my perks completely wiped and reset to zero all around. Is this just a known issue with the EGS builds, or am I experiencing something else? Is there any way to find reset information after a crash? I love the game, so much that I bought the Deluxe Edition upgrade within a day or two, but I don't want to keep having to climb the treadmill of getting to the mid-teens on a few perks and then losing it all.

    submitted by /u/hailofsilicon
    [link] [comments]

    Bloat space program

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Epic games version crashes constantly

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I've been transferring from console to pc and I picked up killing floor 2 for free I've played it for 3 hrs on pc. so far I constantly get kicked from servers and I'm having no issue with my internet, I don't even lag in game and after I get kicked I always crash. I can barely finish 10 minute match without crashing Ir getting kicked by the server

    submitted by /u/neonCha
    [link] [comments]

    NOW I'M THE CREAM OF THE CROP!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    (Noob question) how do you type in chat on console (pacifically Xbox 1)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    I saw someone type in chat about where the last zed was and I been trying to find the chat button for 40 minutes

    I know how to go on the menus that allows you to say stuff like "need dish" or taunt zeds but I wanna know how to TYPE in chat

    submitted by /u/Psychological-Ad-541
    [link] [comments]

    Yo how did i get this and how do i open it

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    I wish there were more neon weapons UnU

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment