• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Killing Floor Yes

    Killing Floor Yes


    Yes

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Is their any stalker R34?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Everything I see the stalker uncloak in zed time I instantly get a erection and instantly tear my clothing off and do the nasty all over my setup

    submitted by /u/MemePonr
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone play this game above hard?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    On Xbox it's been weeks since I've found a game

    submitted by /u/approveddust698
    [link] [comments]

    controller not working?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    i can not use one arm temporaly so i wanted to try controler for kf2. normally i play kb and mouse so i only have a cheap generic one which is a replica of the ps2 controler. how can i set the game to use this controler? tried to look into the options but i don't know how to activate it..?

    ps: heres my gamepad its installed as generic joystick in windows, has no specific drivers https://www.speedlink.com/en/Gaming/THUNDERSTRIKE-GAMEPAD-USB-BLACK.html

    submitted by /u/dreamyrhodes
    [link] [comments]

    Capped at 60fps?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Hello all, Regardless of what I set my Graphics to I seem to float around 63 frames per second. Is this because the game is capped at 60 frames per second or just pure coincidence?

    Any insight is appreciate it thank you all. Epic games version.

    If it is locked can it be unlocked?

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal ZEDs

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to swap between the ZEDs from different seasons in KF2? If you load Santa's Workshop, the Christmas Themed ZEDs are loaded. But if you load Monster Ball, the standard ZEDs are loaded. Is there anyway to switch ZEDs?

    submitted by /u/TheKhaosMP
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb Question: Does difficultly between matches change/vary even in the same mode?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Don't know if I'm just dumb or sleep deprived. I was playing Normal mode online by myself. Just trying to gain more exp and what not. But I noticed that each new game, it was getting harder and the variety of zeds/difficultly would increase. (I don't mean the waves but the new matches themselves)

    Do online games get more difficult as you level up, even when playing one mode? Is it just the algorithm?

    submitted by /u/triggered626
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment