• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Killing Floor /r/KillingFloor Is looking for moderators!

    Killing Floor /r/KillingFloor Is looking for moderators!


    /r/KillingFloor Is looking for moderators!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Greeting fellow zed hunters,

    With the new influx of players, the mod team is looking for fresh blood. If anyone is interesting in helping moderate this subreddit, feel free to fill out an application below!

    Moderator Application

    This is a volunteering position, which means that all moderators are unpaid, and unaffiliated with Tripwire Interactive, yet are expected to maintain professional attitudes within the subreddit. We are looking for a handful of moderators who are passionate about Killing Floor in order to help us with moderating the subreddit! This application will only be open for a few weeks.

    submitted by /u/Kuebic
    [link] [comments]

    I opened 100 vault crates and wrote down everything I got from them (revised version)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    If anybody was interested what does it say on sanitorium floor here it is converted onto latinic script.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Perk Icons Redesign Mod - Not Working in Server

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I just installed the Perk Icons Redesign Mod found here. It seems to be working as expected in solo games, but when I try to join my server, I can't get in and I get an error that says it couldn't load "UI_PerkIcons_TEX.upk". I have the file inside of the right folder (...Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Published\BrewedPC\Packages\UserInterface\Shared)

    It's a simple mod, so I'm not sure what could be going wrong. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/jjnether
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 player looking to play with someone

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Vault Crates

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    I just noticed I haven't been receiving vault crates after filling up the meter. Did they remove them or is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/Khisr
    [link] [comments]

    EXISTE ESTA ARMA PARA KILLINF FLOOR 1?ARMA GATO DOES THIS WEAPON EXIST FOR KILLINF FLOOR 1? CAT WEAPON

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    EXISTE EL PAQUETE DE MOD DE ARMAS CON TESTURA DE GATOS ? IS THERE A PACK OF GUNS WITH CAT TESTURE?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Buenos dias amigos una pregunta alguien sabe si existe o como puedo pillar el mod de textura de gatos para las armas del kf1 recuerdo que una ves lo vi pero fue hace demaciado tiempo muchas gracias por su atencion que tengan buen dia <3

    submitted by /u/hugo8738
    [link] [comments]

    Survivalist rework in the plans?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    This class always felt weird, specially since you can't keep HE grenades and the molotov seems to be weaker than the FB.

    Doesn't have any skills for fire weapons too.

    Some probably flawed ideas from the top of my head:

    1 - + Weapon swap speed per level

    2 - + Global Reload speed per level

    3 - Level 5 Skill - + 20% Gun damage and 30% increased recoil OR 40% Recoil reduction(all weapons)

    4 - Level 15 Skill - Carry 20% more ammo and Mag size increased by 20% OR Increased weight by 5 and upgrades are 10%~15% cheaper.

    5 - Survivalist spawns with random grenade type and can pay 50$ to change grenade to any type at the trader

    Some other wild idea would be to replace grenades with small traps(larger capacity) of the same damage type.

    submitted by /u/Gordyne
    [link] [comments]

    So I like playing Field Medic a lot....

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    I've only been playing like 3 or 4 days but I love the Field Medic alot. Im currently level 20 with the Perk and I use the same old LLLLL build that everyone uses. My struggle comes with what guns I should choose. I usually buy the HMTech-201 SMG because of the fast recharge on the healing darts first. Then I buy the HRG Healthrower and max out the upgrades because of the nice burst heal with the healing darts and AoE healing from the primary fire.

    However, should I be buying HMTech-401 assault rifle or the HMTech-501 Grenade Rifle instead? Are these better options for me?

    submitted by /u/johnnyshady1
    [link] [comments]

    How is the game?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I played this game last around 2017! It was a ps plus game for ps4, so i played it then.

    But i loved it! It was a great game and i believe it is still.

    But i wanted to know, how much has the game changed in 3-4 years? Content wise! Player base wise?

    submitted by /u/darthVkylo
    [link] [comments]

    Demo with M79 granade launcher

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    I have been playing demo for a bit, and using the M79 a lot. Not to kill strakes and flesh pounds, using RPG for that. But I find I great for clearing out zeds when there in groups in the distance. I do have to stay near support with shotguns to stop things are chewing on me.

    I don't see it getting much love as a weapon, the kaboom stick is more popular. Does anyone else like the M79?

    submitted by /u/Theknottyfox
    [link] [comments]

    Someone made a Joker map on the steam workshop, I felt like I had to recreate the best scene from the film

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Steampunk outfits

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    this may have been discussed before but i can't really find anything about it.

    So can we no longer buy the steampunk outfit in the store? I see that people can still buy the Christmas outfit and the pirate outfits but not the steampunk? I was saving my money specifically for that addon since I missed it with tickets/seasonal. I'm genuinely curious as to why was outfit in general was removed. Any help would be most helpful.

    submitted by /u/Sailuker
    [link] [comments]

    Egs versionwill it launch

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    i shows me only the lauching pic and then bam bugsplash cause it crashed

    submitted by /u/yolostiner
    [link] [comments]

    Recetly started playing medic in kf2 and dont know how the buffs work

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    with adrenaline or any other buff that stacks, how dies the stacking work? Does your team mate need have low enough health to be able to soak 3 darts and get the full buff or does it work if i shoot them when they are at full health?

    submitted by /u/JimmyJammyShammy
    [link] [comments]

    What is the Berserker meta loadout right now?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Mostly wondering if I should get the digital deluxe upgrade to get the zwei. I've been pretty successful with the battleaxe, but I see a lot of people who swear by the zweihander. Most of those posts seem to be from 2018 though and I'm not sure if anything has changed since then.

    submitted by /u/unkemptjellyfish
    [link] [comments]

    I still can't believe we can't trade the pistol.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    It's screwed me over many times trying to swap to the right weapon. Why can't we trade it?

    submitted by /u/imafruit0201
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for new friends to play KF2 with. (NA PC)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    I just downloaded the game from Steam and thought I would be able to find some folks from Discord to play with but I've had absolutely no luck. Are there any players on here that play pretty regularly?

    submitted by /u/johnnyshady1
    [link] [comments]

    pls help voice chat not working!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    I've checked my audio settings, reinstalled steam and the game multiable times and nothing seem to make it work. it started with the Epic update pls help me.

    submitted by /u/RageFrenzy
    [link] [comments]

    I can't connect to a second server without crashing.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Like the title says, I can be playing a game for hours on a single server, but when I leave back to title screen and try to join a second server, I always crash to desktop. Any ideas what I can try? I'm on Windows 7 Epic Games version (unfortunately).

    submitted by /u/picartman
    [link] [comments]

    LF HOE Squad (PC UK time approx 7pm)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    As title - only got 5 achievements left in the game and looking for 4 people to join a medic (prestige 5 lvl 25) and demo (lvl 25) to help me complete them

    Achieves (all hoe): Ashwood asylum, nuked obj, biotics lab obj, biolapse, desolation

    Happy to help with other maps too. :)

    submitted by /u/cripplewithcats
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment