• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Killing Floor Asked how to use the Field Medic class. A friend (800+ Hours) sent me this:

    Killing Floor Asked how to use the Field Medic class. A friend (800+ Hours) sent me this:


    Asked how to use the Field Medic class. A friend (800+ Hours) sent me this:

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Thank you for all your support, Patty!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Good news is that I tried. I now introduce you W I D E Scrake

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    How do you apply buffs effectively?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    So if i understand medic buffs correctly there are 3 states, 10%, 20% and 30% buff. How do you apply these buffs effectively with both darts and nades/healththrower? By that i mean how much you need to spray or how many darts to get 30%.

    submitted by /u/RealDealMan1
    [link] [comments]

    1-2 minutes into an online lobby this happens. Every game recently.....ideas?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    About the gunslinger glocks

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    I have bought the dual glocks because they seemed like a fun addition for the gunslinger class. They are a full auto, high ammo capacity to a class which doesn' have that and the weapon itself looks good in my opinion.
    When it comes to performance, they are really fun to use and I can't complain about that but it seems to me that the model for the weapon is a bit off. They seem to be a bit too small and the iron sights also seem to be miss-aligned. Comparing their size to the default pistol, they seem way smaller and they seem goofy.
    Was this intentional or is it a bug on my side?

    submitted by /u/GrimAcheron
    [link] [comments]

    Is the gunslinger supposed to click really fast?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    Hiya! Just got the game and gunslinger looks really fun, but I find the recoil to be pretty difficult to deal with. I've been clicking as fast as I can and am wondering if this is how the class is meant to be played (my mouse is probably reaching the end of its lifespan as well from all the click abuse)

    Around how fast should you be shooting as gunslinger?

    submitted by /u/stellakynn
    [link] [comments]

    Linking Epic Games and Steam for Skins

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    So if I link Epic Games and Steam, am I able to use skins I buy on the Steam market with KF2?

    submitted by /u/rancidboy
    [link] [comments]

    Can Gunslingers 1 mag a fleshpound / scrake with dual deagles? (KF2)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    My friend was watching videos about gunslingers and he saw some people talking about how it's possible to 1 mag fleshpounds with some ammo to spare on HoE 6/man. He's never been able to replicate it even on hard mode. When he tried it he claimed he mag dumped a fleshpound's head on hard and only missed a few shots but it didn't die.

    TL;DR: Is it possible to kill a fleshpound with dual deagles without reloading on Hard/Suicidal/HoE (6/man) in KF2 as the gunslinger?

    submitted by /u/frostotaku
    [link] [comments]

    Not receiving any Dash Vault Crates

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Hi, so as many people, I recently picked up the game when it was free on the Epic Store.

    I've now collected what should be 3 dash vault crates, however I have not received a single one into my inventory, or anywhere else for that matter.

    The dash vault does state "granting may be delayed until next game restart" but even after restarting multiple times, it's not in my inventory.

    Now google searching for it, it seems to be a common bug and people fix it by switching to the steam interface.

    However, as I obtained the game via the Epic Store, I do not have the steam overlay in the game - so what do I do? How do I get my vault crates?

    Thank you in advance :)

    EDIT: Fixed it by whitelisting "analytics.tripwireinteractive.com" in my PiHole

    submitted by /u/questions_are_fun
    [link] [comments]

    I am currently unable to join unofficial servers and get this message on trying to. Can anyone help ?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Does anyone else play survivalist.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    I never see anyone talking about it, am I the only person who is ride or die for survivalist?

    submitted by /u/Mr-Knoll
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an item list for all the skins you can get by playing the game. (The ones at the end often of missions)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    matchmaking puts me in 200+ ping servers, server browser not working

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    i can see why this game is dead

    submitted by /u/SUPERMONGOLOID69
    [link] [comments]

    Dlc weapons?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Are any of the dlc weapons worth buying i really want to get the bow but are they're any other ones that are good?

    submitted by /u/Dhdd1
    [link] [comments]

    KF1 Demo Leveling

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Just a quick question, since I can't seem to find the answer anywhere on the internet:

    As a demo (in KF1), can I level up the perk by using the M4 203's bullets? Or is specifically only explosive damage that is counted?

    Thanks for answering my noob question - I haven't played in years, and wanted to dive back in for some reason.

    submitted by /u/vogtpa92
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me with the cyber rave unicorn hats?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I've noticed that the unicorn hats seem to be themed after different pride flags, but I've only been able to identify three of them: "Ace" is asexual, "Blue" is transgender, and "Refracted Light" is homosexual. I can't seem to identify the others, "Blind", "Roman", and "Pink". Does anyone know what these represent?

    submitted by /u/ICFAOUNSFI
    [link] [comments]

    Where did all hard difficulty servers go?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I'm getting an average of 1/10 the servers I was getting yesterday...even with hard being the only filter.

    submitted by /u/carpesangrea
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment