• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Killing Floor From Russian Killing Floor 2 discord

    Killing Floor From Russian Killing Floor 2 discord


    From Russian Killing Floor 2 discord

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Solo HoE

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Me and my friend got all gold outfits + gold Blunderbuss just to realize it looks light brown for everyone else. Bugged $10 DLC nice.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    EGS newcomers, welcome to KF2 - I made a video showing you some useful tactics & mechanics:

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    EU HoE right now

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Unuable to Find match On EGS,When I get a friend for steam it works, Keeps doing this for all my friends on EGS, any solution ?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Gun Slinger secondary + Endless Waves

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I have taken a huge liking to gunslinger and have been doing endless wave hard with him. My question is what second weapon to take for gunslinger? I use the double desert eagles fully upgraded for everything -- they clear trash and flesh pounds really well. I've tried various other guns and they just aren't as good.

    What gun is recommended as a compliment to the desert eagles? I have been thinking of something with explosive damage to clear large amounts of mobs.

    This is for SOLO endless wave play.

    2) I can't express how disappointed I was there is no rewards system for endless waves. I wanted to stop at wave 20 but kept going because I figured there'd be a 10-wave reward threshold. I died at 29 so I sadly didn't get to 30 waves, but it seems like there's no reward for lasting longer. Whats up with that?

    Thanks all!

    double edit: right now I've just been buying desert eagles and fully upgrading them and dropping them on the ground all over the map incase I run out of ammo -- I'll have 10 or 12 by wave 20 or so. I would like to find a second weapon that is good at clearing trash.

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer still not working

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I don't know why is this happening but for some unknown reason I can't join/host server list shows nothing and I don't know what to do do you know any fixes?

    submitted by /u/lordvysky
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously gotten 25, then 60, now 93 Vosh crates over this weekend.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    As the title states.

     

    Man I hope they fix the inventory soon

     

    With the EGS launch everybody got the 25 vosh crates. I forced my way through the br0ke inventory to open them all and recycle the duplicates.

    I think it was the next day I saw I had 60~ crates or so, I assume this was just thrown at the playerbase as a 'sorry everything is broken' type of gift. I took my time opening those and just now finished.

     

    So I'm like 'phew, finally done with all these crates.' But hold that thought mate, I haven't even left the main menu and notice I have more vosh crates.

    I have 93 Vosh Crates

    I'm not even complaining, don't misunderstand me! But this can't be real, are they throwing over 100 crates at us right now? I haven't seen a single person mention the crates they've gotten.

    submitted by /u/aHellion
    [link] [comments]

    Medic swat in action! (Gameplay from HOE)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Need help ! What's going on ?!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Help, I don't know why but dosh vault crates keep appearing in my inventory, I thought it was just the compensation for the bug from way back when at first but I've now had 238 crates and I don't know why ! Every time I finish opening them more appear 😂

    submitted by /u/Calamity343
    [link] [comments]

    Any help will be appreciated.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Around when killing floor 2 released officially for the playstation 4 i bought killing floor 2 along side some cosmetic outfits.

    The two items i purchased were Mr. Foster's classic suit & Tanaka's biker uniform.

    Recently i decided to take a break from the game & when i came back the outfits were no longer available. They don't show up in my inventory and the characters with the outfit equipped had them removed.

    When i go to the playstation store they're still "purchased" but they're not showing up in game.

    I bought a few other things that stayed but i can't figure out why they're gone. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you very much.

    TLDR: Outfits i bought are gone in game but are still "purchased" in ps store.

    submitted by /u/GeneralBinx
    [link] [comments]

    Mr. Foster classic skins

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I bought them like a year or 2 ago and I don't have it anymore, any solutions?

    submitted by /u/KillTunnels4Life
    [link] [comments]

    Can I link my chivalry:Medieval warfare to kf2 on epic?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Hello I have chivalry on steam and I would like to link it to kf2 so I can get the zweihander,is that possible?

    submitted by /u/Justkill43
    [link] [comments]

    Buying skins in Epic Games version of Killing Floor 2?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Hey guys.

    I recently got the game for free, and I have been enjoying the game so far, but I can't seem to find a way to buy a skin from the epic game version of well, the game. Is there something like steam community market for epic game, or do I have to grind to get the skins I like?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/NeverLoseGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone know how I can add fun-made maps on KF2

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I have question about it is that possible as same as elder game of killing floor?

    submitted by /u/burakkayikci
    [link] [comments]

    Third-person mode with Epic Games

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    I've played KF2 on PS4 before and I've always wanted to play in third-person. Now that I have it on my PC, is there anyway to do so even if I got it from the Epic Games store for free?

    submitted by /u/LittleTuna36
    [link] [comments]

    Cross-Progress

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Hello, with the release of the game in the epic store, I was wondering if you could keep the same progress on a steam copy of the game, as i had some skins in my inventory over on steam. Is there any possibility of having the same progress in both launchers?

    submitted by /u/ALM303
    [link] [comments]

    Can't access webadmin :(

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Hey, so I did what is needed to activate webadmin, I went on KFWeb.ini and enabled it and set my own adminpassword in PCServer-KFGame.ini .

    But after starting the game and booting up the server, I put my IPV4 and the port :8080 but it dosen't work.

    Whats the issue, I think I did everything right.

    submitted by /u/Pedrorrrrr
    [link] [comments]

    Promotional items on epic

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    I saw on a few youtube videos a lot of people using a berserker weapon called the zweihander and I looked it up and it turns out it's a promotional item that you get for owning chivalry medieval warfare. On steam, I own the original killing floor, road redemption, and chivalry medieval warfare (which according to the wiki all of those games contain exclusive items) but I got this game for free on epic games. What I'm trying to ask is if it's possible to somehow connect my steam and epic games accounts so that I gain access to those promotional items

    submitted by /u/Nick0GR
    [link] [comments]

    What is a lane?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    A lot of the tips and trick videos say to avoid laning with X perks, for instance

    "If you are demolitionist, avoid laning with berserkers as nuking enemies can prevent them from getting their parry bonus.".

    When I play, everyone is usally all together, there are no lanes.

    what does this mean?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf is this matchmaking lol

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Got the game for free (yes, on Epic Games) with a friend who doesnt have enough space for this 60gb game. While waiting, i figured i'd jump in with randoms since a game like this has proper level matchmaking that'll join me with other noobs right? Nope, got put in a group filled with high leveled-perk players. I dont want to drag the team down or make the match ez from all these guys carrying me. Got sick of waiting to find matches (and being placed on the same group several times) and ended up playing solo sessions. Am I the only one facing this issue? Also, can I beat the whole game solo something like payday 2?

    submitted by /u/NukeTheCola
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment