• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    Killing Floor Investigation with Matchmaking and Servers Visibility

    Killing Floor Investigation with Matchmaking and Servers Visibility


    Investigation with Matchmaking and Servers Visibility

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Source: TWI Official Discord

    If you are still having issues with Matchmaking or Server Visibility, please see the message below

     


     

    We are digging in on some of the issues some players are still experiencing around server visibility and matchmaking. You can help out by participating in these two threads:

    submitted by /u/Kaiyoto
    [link] [comments]

    The Forgotten Art of Killing - Scrake Take Down with SUPPORT Shotty Uppercut

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    POV you're a single crawler/stalker walking towards the Demolitionist

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Every Time

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Please send help

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Tripwire fix your game.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    In case you're wondering, headshot weekly is doable with zerk, but I wouldn't recommend doing it unless you hate yourself

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    A few days ago I got 50 dosh crates out of no where. I opened some of them and today I log in and see 131 crates. I can open them as well.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Custom Maps in Epic Games

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Hey I was wondering if there is a way to play custom maps in the Epic Games version of the game and if there is how do I install/play them.

    submitted by /u/Wurrsin
    [link] [comments]

    Can't invite friends after linking accounts

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    I got this game on EGS and after linking my steam account to it, my friends list still only shows friends from Epic

    submitted by /u/goatmilk123
    [link] [comments]

    How to install Zedternal Reborn mod in EPIC?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Does anybody know this? We have to know this because its the best mod!!

    submitted by /u/rasuniin
    [link] [comments]

    EGS killing floor 2 mods

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    we need to reach for epic games to enable modding asap, i heard there is already a mod support for some games in EGS.

    submitted by /u/Mrspixel1
    [link] [comments]

    I cant join on any server

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    KF2 on steam. When i want to join into "find a match" or "create the match" it starts infinity searching and when i try join into "browse servers" it shows: "the server you are trying to join needs to be updated to the latest version of the game. Please try another server" Please help

    submitted by /u/Pachimariblucz
    [link] [comments]

    Bug in the survivor X in the Biolapse map

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Now with the new EGS players joining, soem may have notice already that the vs servers now have players again.

    Sothis happened to me twice playing vs in Biolapse, once we change teams after a match, the zeds wont appear resulting in everyone having to left te game.

    So I wonder if anyone else here had the same problem playing versus in Biolapse, because I think this might be a bug with this map.

    submitted by /u/Furtadopires
    [link] [comments]

    EGS users, does my "Killing Floor 2 Tweaker" work for you?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm the creator of the Killing Floor 2 Tweaker, a tool that gives you control over certain hidden settings and tweaks of the Killing Floor 2 game, like increasing viewing distance at which details get degraded (which can improve even Ultra settings), shadow quality beyond what game offers even on Ultra, adjustments to amount of enemy corpses laying around as well as how game streams textures and other tweaks that helped tons of players improve their performance or fix performance problems on lower end systems. There are also other goodies like amount of dosh you can throw in addition to default key for it, which is useful for Endless Mode where you have more money and you also often need to throw more of it at once, controls for mouse behavior, disabling of intro videos etc. It might sound complicated, but it' all a matter of ticking settings checkboxes and applying changes, so anyone can do it and there is also option to reset things back to default in just few clicks so it's really hard to mess things up to a point game won't work anymore. Should be impossible actually :)

    Now, I don't know how exactly EGS launcher works (because I'm not using it) and if it uses same file structure as Steam where game files are in Steam folder where user files of the game are stored in user's Documents folder. I'd like to test that if anyone is willing to do a short test for me.

    You can grab "Killing Floor 2 Tweaker" here:

    https://rejzor.wordpress.com/killing-floor-2-tweaker/

    It's a single EXE file and it doesn't need installing. You can run it from anywhere and it will detect the configuration files of the game by itself. If it will fail to detect them, you will get an error message about it. Let me know how is with that.

    If there won't be any problems launching the KF2 Tweaker, then great, you can fiddle with your game. If there will be problems running it, I might look into it to get it working for you EGS users. Shouldn't require too much work to make it compatible in case if it's not working.

    So, please, if you're an EGS user, download KF2 Tweaker above and report what happens and we'll work from there :)

    submitted by /u/RejZoR
    [link] [comments]

    Can you recommend some good Custom Maps?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Wanna try some custom maps

    submitted by /u/UnWishedJack
    [link] [comments]

    EGS -> Steam Crossplay Questions (not server setup related)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    I've been doing some research and I have found some very poor information that I'd like to have confirmed or denied by the community at large if possible.

    EGS -> Steam crossplay does not in fact work on custom/modded KF2 servers

    apparently it only works on their "official" servers.

    I would be very appreciative if this could be confirmed by other players, because if it happens to be true, I can safely find an extra 60 gigs on my HDD by this afternoon.

    EDIT: Also, can someone tell me if there's a way to perform a keyword search in the KF2 server browser, or if they threw that function out along with their brain.

    submitted by /u/BookInWriting
    [link] [comments]

    Slinger and Support meta ?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Hi, atm im playing slinger with 2x deagles maxed and 2. Mags max lvl.

    For Support Doomstick and aa12.

    So is there something better ?

    submitted by /u/niro291
    [link] [comments]

    Can't create Game EGS version

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    as in the title when i try to create game i got the message " Unable to find match no servers matching the search settings were found. Try different filters or use the server browser."

    submitted by /u/RaciJr
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest way to level (solo) +Endgame

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I am about 100 hours deep now into KF2; I've tried multiplayer for about 35 of those hours -- I have given up on it. I don't know if its the free weekend or what, but whatever I'm doing in multiplayer, I can complete solo MUCH QUICKER and successfully (we often die on multiplayer).

    Of course, half my team is lvl 0-3 (on hard objective) and doesn't speak english -- so I'm sure thats a factor [they don't even do objectives, just kill zombies]. I haven't been told if this is due to it just being free, or if this is par for the course -- I am going to assume its par for the course and try and grind out solo.

    So what is the fastest way to level up, solo? Assume a very high level of skill and knowledge of game mechanics.

    Also, what is end-game content like? What am I working towards here? I want level 25 but then what do ya do with it?

    Any insight appreciated.

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Berserker Parry Bonus - Indication?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    After having used the gunslinger -- who has a headshot tally for 'rack em up -- I was expecting something similar for Berserker's parry; but there isn't.

    As far as I can tell, the screen just changes color a bit. As a new player, I don't know if that is the result of just parrying or if its because the parry bonus is active -- or something else I don't know about.

    Is that the indicator -- the screen changing color / tinting -- that the parry skill is active?

    Please let me know.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Is the steam version working?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I got KF2 for free on epic and obviously the egs version is broken all sorts of ways, is the steam version also broken or can i buy and play the game on steam right now?

    submitted by /u/Liio_
    [link] [comments]

    How can I mod (weapons, skins, maps) into kf2 on epic?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Trying to spice up the game a little bit. All of the tutorials I've found have been for Steam, and dont apply to Epic. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Matchew101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment