• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Killing Floor Found this in the KF2 Facebook group

    Killing Floor Found this in the KF2 Facebook group


    Found this in the KF2 Facebook group

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    DieSector wave 25 endless hell on earth with 7 people

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    Come here...

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    My Another Weekly Outbreak Suggestion - Bullet Time

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Zed Time won't ever be triggered but ALL bullets and projectiles will travel under zed times.

    It means everything always moves in real time but every kind of bullets and projectile will move slowly.

    Only Husk And EDARs spawned with 1:1 ratio (except EDAR Trapper).

    Abomination, King Fleshpound and Matriarch are excluded from boss pool because those boss not shoot bullets and projectiles (Matriarch's Plasma Beam is neither bullet nor projectile, it's hitscan regardless in real-time or zed-time. CMIIW)

    This Weekly Outbreak concept is inspired by Bullet Curtain/Bullet Hell Shoot 'em up genre. A famous example of bullet hell genre is Touhou franchise, Dodonpachi, Mamorukun Curse, and Ikaruga.

    submitted by /u/miekuah
    [link] [comments]

    My Another Weekly Outbreak Suggestion - Bullet Time

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Zed Time won't ever be triggered but ALL bullets and projectiles will travel under zed times.

    It means everything always moves in real time but every kind of bullets and projectile will move slowly.

    Only Husk And EDARs spawned with 1:1 ratio (except EDAR Trapper).

    Abomination, King Fleshpound and Matriarch are excluded from boss pool because those boss not shoot bullets and projectiles (Matriarch's Plasma Beam is neither bullet nor projectile, it's hitscan regardless in real-time or zed-time. CMIIW)

    This Weekly Outbreak concept is inspired by Bullet Curtain/Bullet Hell Shoot 'em up genre. A famous example of bullet hell genre is Touhou franchise, Dodonpachi, Mamorrkun Curse, and Ikaruga.

    submitted by /u/miekuah
    [link] [comments]

    Kaboomstick and frag rounds?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game, I'm playing as Demo and I want to know if the fragmentation rounds skill affects the kaboomstick as well.

    Thx for the help. :)

    submitted by /u/TheRedditGhost
    [link] [comments]

    Am I playing Killing Floor wrong?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    I downloaded Killing Floor 2 the first day it was free the Epic Store. Since then, I've put about 40 hours into the game, playing about 3 hours each day. However, I don't think I'm playing it right. I commonly see people on this subreddit talk about holding out points, even when there aren't objectives to do so, which I almost never do. I'm almost always moving around the map, even when I don't need to, as I want to find the Zeds and finish them off (except when I play Medic or sharpshooter). Are there points that I should hold out to make maps easier, or is my run & gun strategy viable, or better to do?

    submitted by /u/Zenism-the-karp
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to use a ps4 controller on pc (epic games)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Sorry if the flairs wrong, (its an issue for me lol.) but yea title says it.

    I pickes the game up for free off epic, and wanted to try it with a controller after ive put over 100 hours in on mnk.

    what I've tried: I tried adding both the game and the launcher to steam and running it in big picture then launching from there. aswell as launching epic from steam then kf2 from epic (and literally every other variation I could think off.) When the game launches everything is still the same I though well maybe menu etc still has to be mnk and launched a solo offline and still no input from the ps4 controller. Yes its plugged in and functioning on steam, I use it occasionally for borderlands 2 and fallout 3 & NV

    I don't see a setting to turn the remote on in game if thats even a thing.

    I searched the sub for other post realating to this, but they're all archived sooo here I am.

    Thanks for the help! Sorry for the length just wanted to try and be clear.

    submitted by /u/Dryken_Patch
    [link] [comments]

    Items not showing in my Inventory

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Items not showing in my Inventory

    https://preview.redd.it/6od8c83f40d51.png?width=558&format=png&auto=webp&s=b381520f3d7ef34b60f0c0094fd45169605564ad

    Long Story Short I bought the Glock 18 Bundle then I took a break. After launching the game my inventory is like this. I did restarts and verified the game, still nothing. Im using EGL. IDK how can I fix this. Help please

    submitted by /u/luvuov
    [link] [comments]

    Best Tank Build

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    A friend of mine recently gifted me Killing Floor 2 for the Xbox One, and I am loving the hell out of it. I was wondering, given I tend to be taking a shit-ton of hits when playing, what would be the tankiest build in the game?

    submitted by /u/zinx43267
    [link] [comments]

    Road Redeemer on EGS?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there was a way to get the road redeemer on the Epic Games Store.

    submitted by /u/L4MR124
    [link] [comments]

    How common are keys

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I've played the game for quite along time and have lots of crates but no keys how common are keys supposed to be.

    submitted by /u/giggles190
    [link] [comments]

    Only I can join my own server (and only using my private ip)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Neither I nor my friends can join my server using my public IP, and i already checked my ports, i opened 7777 and 8080

    submitted by /u/andresma7
    [link] [comments]

    Separate melee weapon keybindings

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I was playing Killing Floor 2 recently and I was playing berserker. I went into the controls menu and tried to switch around the bindings for melee weapons. To do this however, I'd need to bind my aim down sights to a key I'd rather have on mouse 2, and I'd like to bind parry to mouse 2, but I can't do that because of ads. What if you could bind ranged weapons and melee weapons separately in the menu?

    submitted by /u/TNTNuke
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment