• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Killing Floor I'm seeing stalkers in my dreams and in real life.

    Killing Floor I'm seeing stalkers in my dreams and in real life.


    I'm seeing stalkers in my dreams and in real life.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    I hate those things so goddamn much. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Sinful_Sam
    [link] [comments]

    If us, the Console and EGS players can't have access to community markets, can we please at least be able to buy cosmetics outside of having to gamble for them?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    A Steam player can spend 5 dollars to get everything he needs, from cool armor sets to weapons skins, which tend to be relatively cheap.

    Meanwhile everyone else has to open lootboxes and hope they get that specific item, paying 2 dollars each time? Seriously, no one is going to do that, they're outright just missing out on money by keeping it this way.

    I would love to buy their cosmetics but I'm not endlessly opening crates hoping to get an item that on the Steam store costs 3 cents.

    submitted by /u/ReluctantCucky
    [link] [comments]

    why is teslauncher not a firebug weapon?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    It sets zeds on fire, shoots some microwave bullets. In my opinion its more of a firebug weapon than a berserker.

    I think it should at least be shared between these perks like some other weapons.

    submitted by /u/The_-Law
    [link] [comments]

    Event Skins after reinstalling

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    I just reinstalled this game, last time I played was around Christmas 2018. For some reason all Zeds have their Christmas skins, any idea how I can change that?

    submitted by /u/Nocull
    [link] [comments]

    Perks

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Just started playing. HOOKED ever since.. My question is the perks.. does the perks only active when you are that particular class or does all perks are active once you unlock it no matter what class ypu choose.. Example. Say i unlocked perks to lvl 15 in berserk . I start gunslinger, does the berserk perks still active if i am not in that class?

    submitted by /u/SylAbys
    [link] [comments]

    What happens to dlc weapons?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    So I just returned to kf2 after a couple months but I cannot find not purchase any DLC weapons,is it an issue or something changed in the couple months I've been absent from the game?

    submitted by /u/Its_Nitz
    [link] [comments]

    are berserker passives still broken or not?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    does Smash give +25% headshot dmg to all weapons and does Parry give damage to all weapons even though it reads "melee weapons"?

    all the info is so outdated

    submitted by /u/SUPERMONGOLOID69
    [link] [comments]

    custom servers for egs

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    ive noticed after the last patch in egs a new directory in the docs with allowdownloads=true,

    ive tried to join custom servers and i actually managed to join one because it allowed redirect downloads, for other servers surprisingly i didnt get the server needs to be update to the latest version but after pressing the join button nothings happens.

    submitted by /u/Mrspixel1
    [link] [comments]

    no ressolution options

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    [KF2 PC] Certain Key bindings keep resetting

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Every time I start up my game my key binding for aim hold not toggle resets, but other rebindings are fine

    submitted by /u/UnWishedJack
    [link] [comments]

    resetting a server to an absolute fresh state

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    i've read that EGS players can only join onto barebone fresh 'ranked' servers and since my server was modded it got listed as 'stock' so i tried to completely delete all server files and reinstalled it from the beginning but my server is still listed as 'stock' therefore EGS players cannot join

    what could cause it to still be 'stock' after a complete reinstall?

    submitted by /u/viqualy
    [link] [comments]

    Custom maps on a dedicated server... redirect, steam workshop, or both?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    What method of making custom maps downloadable for those who join is considered the best? If I'm just using maps on the workshop is it okay to just use the workshop and not have a redirect? From what I've read workshop downloads are a bit faster and stay updated without me having to manually add the updated version of the map like I would with a redirect? Is there a benefit to using a redirect if all the custom maps will be workshop maps?

    Speaking of custom maps, are there any good ones that aren't available on the workshop?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/K_Lou
    [link] [comments]

    What are some things you wish you knew as a new player?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Let's get a thread going for all the new EGS players here on what to do/what not to do!

    submitted by /u/Fortune188
    [link] [comments]

    Versus mode

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    I get that a lot of people dont like it, but am i really the only one online who wants to have a game of it? Its really fun imo.

    submitted by /u/FreeChugsOrHugs98
    [link] [comments]

    Boss Fight Important Information

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Having trouble with Patriarch on HOE

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    he keeps getting cloaked and I can't seem to remove his cloack, anyway to remove it? because he just appears in front of me all of a sudden.. I defeat him by throwing grenades too much but I can't understand how I'm supposed to see him.

    I can see the matriarch somehow better than him!

    submitted by /u/humam2104
    [link] [comments]

    Redv2 - FX texture mod

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment