• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Killing Floor My favorite Commando build

    Killing Floor My favorite Commando build


    My favorite Commando build

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    I was looking at old screenshots I had from when I played the game a year or two ago and I stumbled across this screenshot. This was back when I had a very very bad laptop. Think my graphics card cause this to happen.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Oh OK, thanks game!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Made me jump

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    A Berserker question...

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Recently I've seen a handful of Prestige 5 level 25 Berserkers. Sometimes, for fun, when they're dueling Fleshpounds or Scrakes, I just watch how they fight while providing supporting fire.

    However, I noticed that I haven't seen that distinct green forcefield parry effect coming from the Berserkers. Is it invisible to other players, or are they not parrying? If it is supposed to be visible, I'm wondering if there's some sacred Berserker tech I don't know about that got them so high in level and prestige.

    submitted by /u/a_large_atom
    [link] [comments]

    i've lost all the class progress

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    long story short, i lost all of my progress, (even tho the game is online?) i still have skins, chest and tickets but i've lost all of the class progress (basically, all levels are now at 0) is there any way i can get those progress back?

    submitted by /u/Shege_
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Dump 9mm ammo to switch directly between primary weps.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    In case if you didn't know/think about it: If you're on console and never run out of ammo for your main weapons you can just dump all of your starting pistol ammo so that you won't switch to it anymore. And also try to avoid pressing "auto fill" at the trader so you can avoid dumping the ammo over and over again every wave.

    Though everyone and their grandmama probably already knew this. But for that one poor soul that keeps switching to the 9mm in split second life or death situations when they just wanted their RPG or Healy guns.. This is for you.

    Merry Belated Christmas.

    submitted by /u/T-King-667
    [link] [comments]

    Map glitch

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    So i'm on ps4 and i'm stuck as i can only find burning paris lobbys and i can't play any other map does anyone know a way to fix it without deleting their data

    submitted by /u/Bender014
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment