• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Killing Floor I swear this is gonna be the new bitcoin 😤😤😤

    Killing Floor I swear this is gonna be the new bitcoin ������


    I swear this is gonna be the new bitcoin ������

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    What is the consensus on weapon upgrade? Is it worth upgrading or not?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    I have no idea. I feel hardly any difference on upgrading

    submitted by /u/The_Flying_Shark
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged Perilous Plunder Objectives

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having trouble with their objectives not tracking any progress? My Full of Doubloons objective seems to be stuck at $1281.

    submitted by /u/CrookedScriber
    [link] [comments]

    Perilous Plunder?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Pirate themed DLC, but what's that got to do with the Desolation map??

    submitted by /u/tomdeg
    [link] [comments]

    My dosh vault boxes aren’t appearing

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Its been happening to me for awhile that i fill up the dosh vault meter and never get the box after I restart my game

    submitted by /u/MGMozeker
    [link] [comments]

    Cant find specific character

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Was playing a couple matches of survival to get back into it. Saw a guy with a cool ass character.

    Male with british accent. Wore a street hoodie and gloves. The classic edgy teenager look.

    What character is this? I cant find him.

    Edit: this is KF2 on PS4.

    Edit2: this is about what he was wearing (except with golden accents, white skin color, hood down)

    submitted by /u/Error_X
    [link] [comments]

    New Monarch causing a crash when faceplate falls

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Hello there! As the title says when the New Matriarch for Perilous Plunder has its faceplate drop on console it has consistently frozen my game and then thrown me back to the Xbox Home Screen, I was just wondering if anybody else had the same problems and if there was any already found solutions. Hope everyone's having a good day!

    submitted by /u/KevinTries
    [link] [comments]

    Trash Talk Tuesday - 6/16/20

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Trigger Warning!!! Do not read this thread if you do not want to see extreme criticism of the game.

     

    Welcome to Trash Talk Tuesday,

     

    Feel free to talk about and discuss anything that aggravates you about the game, whether it be weapon balance, monetization, new guns, bugs, classes, players in general, etc. This is your time to do it.

    The purpose of this thread is to allow full blown venting/discussion of the game and the company that develops it so that anger regarding the game is expressed in a single place instead of in every other thread in existence on this subreddit.


    Special Thread Rules:

    • This is already our rules but this is just a reminder: No personal attacks against other members of the subreddit. That includes employees of Tripwire. (Example: "Person X is a Y." "You're an idiot!") Flame Wars (arguments devolving into personal attacks and insults) will be deleted and shut down. No doxxing (releasing private info), no witch hunting (targeting of specific individuals). -> In short, absolutely express your frustrations but aim it at the game or the developer as a company where it belongs.

    Let it rip!

    If you're wondering why this exists, please see here

    submitted by /u/T-R-A-D-E-R_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Poor Man's WW2 Game uses Soundtrack

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    I am not sure if the soundtrack of Killing Floor 2 is free to use for other creators, but im very sure that this guy used it for his indie game.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0uMoVKj_DM

    submitted by /u/Sirthegoat
    [link] [comments]

    A stupid question.. what does takedown mean

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    I keep seeing it and guides. Does it just mean to kill something?

    submitted by /u/PiZooo
    [link] [comments]

    Hi

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    What's the high score in endless normal I want to see how close I got I think it was 57 waves

    submitted by /u/sn00pymcgee
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 trouble/bug - Stuck under the map and losing connection

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Killing Floor 2 trouble/bug - Stuck under the map and losing connection

    So, I've just bought Killing Floor 2 to play with some friends and there's a bug that started to happen and pisses me off everytime.

    Sometimes when I look up for a server, or even when I join up a lobby with my friends and we start searching for a random match, my game loads and when I'm supposed to start choosing my class, character, etc, it simply freezes in a screen in which I'm under the map (resembles me of "no clip mode") and the game stops responding but I'm still able to command on Steam (shift + tab features), letting me follow my friends back to that server (sometimes it bugs again and sometimes it does work and I'm able to play). It is a really weird error since I've looked up in lots of forums but found no one with the same issue.

    Also there's this error in which when I'm playing with some Steam friends, I lose connection to the server and return to the main menu, then I got to follow back in order to play on the server (and it can happen to be disconnected once again).

    Thanks a lot for those who can help me, I really appreciate!

    These are some pictures of the no clip/under the map error that's been happening to me (yeah, my windows ain't licensed):

    https://preview.redd.it/uf5hq73fka551.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=2eb9111714bb29790e82c08a68de91aa3c967b15

    https://preview.redd.it/xujucwtcka551.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=fe6892363e17073ba7fe38ad418a28a32f2a9702

    https://preview.redd.it/r3slivxui7551.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=9618caed7065c61006cf7745120ae37cd085ce77

    https://preview.redd.it/dhsh7bvvi7551.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=c081c94f77d9820738db7ade704072b1e316b378

    submitted by /u/Gbrl_12
    [link] [comments]

    Perilous Plunder

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    new to this game, I was wondering how long do challenges stay up for? spent the last 2 days doing them and it reset :/

    submitted by /u/firedragonp25
    [link] [comments]

    Can't download it says I need to purchase it

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    So yesterday i found that Killing Floor 2 was free for a limited time i started downloading it but i had to pause the download because my internet was slow so I wake up today and i wanted to resume the download i went to my library and it says i need to purchase it like really?

    submitted by /u/GP0033
    [link] [comments]

    Demolitionist setup???

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    I'm new to demo and was wondering what the best build for it currently?

    submitted by /u/genjihanzo115
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment