• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Killing Floor Ah yes! missing texture, my favorite medic pistol skin

    Killing Floor Ah yes! missing texture, my favorite medic pistol skin


    Ah yes! missing texture, my favorite medic pistol skin

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Literally unplayable, uninstalling

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Joined just as a map was switching, and found this slightly ominous message.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    I always prefer the reload speed

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Killing Floor 3 Confirmation Finally ?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Just bought this for a fiver and I love it. (PS4) Anyone want to play? Berserker tips?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I've been playing all day and got Berserker to level 15 so far and I'm in love with it. I love parrying and being so survivable. I've done a lot of research looking for loadouts, what weapons are good etc. Most of it seems pretty outdated though, unless it's still valid? I'm only finding guides and stuff that are 1-2 years old. Apparently Zwei and Nailgun upgraded is really good but you need to be on PC to use Zwei well because you need to use macros and animation cancels and shit? I don't know haha.

    I've completely fallen in love with the Bone Crusher. Definitely love that weapon. Not sure what to pair it with though? I've been grabbing the Nail gun and upgrading them once each. Not sure what else to grab to use alongside the BC.

    Any general tips for the game as well as specific Berserker tips would be greatly appreciated!

    Also, would anyone like to play? I'm on PS4. Loving the game so far!

    submitted by /u/CheaterMcCheat
    [link] [comments]

    Does the main mask every change?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    So when choosing cosmetics to wear, is there any way to change the gas mask? I know that you can put on like bigger masks on top of it, but is there any other cosmetic that you can unlock that will show up in the same area as the gas mask?

    submitted by /u/zslayer89
    [link] [comments]

    That damned smile

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    TWI is onto something.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    I'm bad at titling

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    I played KF1 but cant seem to have fun with KF2

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    So i was a long time fan of killing floor 1, I played for over 600 hours and loved it. The game was seriously a ton of fun, but after about 24 hours of play on KF2 I just cant say I want to play more. Not because the game is easy or anything but it just doesn't feel the same, any tips on how to enjoy the game more? Currently im playing on hard solo's so maybe i just need to force myself into some co-op multiplayer? Anything i should avoid that just makes the game unfun?

    submitted by /u/Gunslingersnave
    [link] [comments]

    White Phosphorus M79 grenade launcher variant for the Firebug

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    I want one. It's not a war crime if it's on a Zed.

    submitted by /u/ActualTeddyBear
    [link] [comments]

    KF3 PS5?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Will there be a KF3 on the PS5?

    Because by far it was one of my favorite games on the PS4.

    I will definitely buy it on the PS5

    submitted by /u/ALIEFcrew
    [link] [comments]

    New to berserker, any tips that still apply?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    edit forgot to mention. these sources are 1-2 years old idk what applies and what doesnt

    wanted to try it out so i looked up some more info and lots are recommending spookycrypts set up which apparently is RRRLR then buying zwei + nailgun and upgrading. i watched some of the videos linked in other threads and tried to recreate what was happening, (there were some scripts/macros that were shared that. i dont know if theyre necessary and hope not since im not that committed to the class) such as a fully maxed zwei one shotting certain zeds and i couldnt recreate it at all except one shotting trash (parry was active) and i had issues with the stab registering. many times i thought i was crazy because i couldve sworn the blade went right through their head and my suspicions were confirmed in zed time when it happened many a time in slow motion for me to see clearly

    in short i need help clarifying why stabs dont work most of the time, do i stab, LMB or RMB, etc... that sort of thing

    submitted by /u/titsequalthumbs
    [link] [comments]

    The swats 201 smg healing darts, does NOT get cap when you shoot multiple darts in zed time. You can fully heal up someone. ( I’ve been told it does cap. But this video shows other wise.) love the swat!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Free Weekend KF2 Thoughts - Not a Fan so Far!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I just got back into gaming after 10 years. I have been researching co-op games to play with some close friends and KF2 was on my list. Luckily, it was free over the weekend. It took over 15 minutes to find a match to join, and finally when it did one of my friends got kicked out of the lobby. We tried again, and then a different friend was kicked off. This is in the US and all of us have top computers and internet connections in the US East coast.

    Finally, manually connected to an empty server to finally start playing after 20-25 minutes. I really liked the graphics, slow motion, etc. However, as much as I wanted to try to like the game we got bored within an hour.

    Everyone is different. I'm not here to troll, just genuinely curious and want to have a civilized discussion on how people are logging 100+ hours? I recall loving KF1 but even that I think I only played for a month or so before moving on. Hard to remember though as it was so long ago. KF2 just seems you kill, run/hide, kill some more, repeat and rinse. We ended up jumping back to COD where we had more fun for rest of the night. Is it possibly that we were using an incorrect mode? I did Normal for Survival mode. For reference, I LOVED the Serious Sam series growing up. Also, I thought KF1 and L4D series was much scarier. Here it seems the swarms are all constantly running towards you so there is no build of the scare factor.

    What am I missing here? What about it for co-op that makes you want to log so many hours? I'd like to give it one more shot before the free weekend is over.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BestSelf2015
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to create a private game but i never seems to be able to play

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    I create a game to play with my buddy but it endlessly look for a game he tried and it does the same thing, we rarely get in one

    submitted by /u/DeddoShin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment