• Breaking News

    Friday, May 1, 2020

    Killing Floor Pub games...

    Killing Floor Pub games...


    Pub games...

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    In response to the Pound Brothers

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Always check your back bois

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    That landed perfectly.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Best berserker build?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    So I've played quite a bit but I'm still uknowledgeable about a lot of things, I've got up to level 17 for berserker but I'm not sure which perks work well with him and weapons, I'm currently using Dreadnought, Butcher, parry, and I use katana since it's a fast weapon, but I was wondering what's the meta for him? Are there any particular weapon plus perk combos that just make him godly or is it more on just what you like?

    submitted by /u/Its_not_Angel
    [link] [comments]

    Frame Rate limiters: lower input lag with RTSS or disabling variable frame rate?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    KF2 by default has a fps cap of 62. As my monitor has a Freesync range of 48 - 75 Hz I'ld love to raise this limit.

    I coult now crawl through many *.inis, but I could also use RTSS (River Tuner Statistics Server) to limit the frame rate.

    Which frame rate limiter will deliver lower input lag?

    I've read that RTSS delivers smooth frame output, but at the cost of an additional frame ...

    submitted by /u/MadManniMan
    [link] [comments]

    I got two Jaeger dynamic fal skins

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    So i didnt play the christmas event which im pretty sure this skin was from and i logged on and found that i have two of them. anyone know why this is? they're both untradeable/marketable so i just have one useless fal dynamic skin.

    submitted by /u/WESvsDIO
    [link] [comments]

    Is the composition if each horde wave predetermined or procedurally generated?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    In other words, how does the game decide what particular baddies we're up against?

    submitted by /u/Judgment_Reversed
    [link] [comments]

    Groups or game modes?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I'm new to killing floor 2 and it seems really fun. But it's so hard to find a online lobby seeing as none of my friends have the game. What's tr most common lobby settings to find a game? I'd also love it if anyone wants me in their party either. Or a discord server etc.

    submitted by /u/ferret03
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Need one to help for platinum

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    I have been trying for this one trophy to pretty much finish up the platinum for me. I would greatly appreciate if someone could help doing the vs mode with me, I need a survivor win and every lobby I get into it always has low level teammates on the human side and we can never win. It wouldn't take long, if anyone can help (also I will help back if you need it) just message here and I will drop my PSN. I am on east coast time in the US and available during nights. Psn is BADD-LANDS

    submitted by /u/BADDLANDS
    [link] [comments]

    List of Squad Responses - All Languages

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    I am searching for a list of squad responses but in other languages (specifically German). There is a link to the English version:

    http://kf-wiki.com/wiki/Squad_responses

    I've been looking for the written dialogue of the German responses but I've only been able to come across the Russian page. Can someone help me out please?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/dim3nsionality
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment