• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Killing Floor Running out of ammo on first wave HoE

    Killing Floor Running out of ammo on first wave HoE


    Running out of ammo on first wave HoE

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    That ain’t meant to happen...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    I cannot find information on the parry resistance level of enemies anywhere!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    I trying to see if Ion Thruster can stumble Scrakes and Flesh Pounds with a parry strength of strength of 5.

    This is for KF2 btw.

    submitted by /u/JackIsNotInTheBox
    [link] [comments]

    Matriarch melee oneshot

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    So a Matriarch one shot us one by one with a single melee attack from full hp. First I thought it was a bug but since all of us got killed the same way now I'm thinking is that normal then? Like I can not be anywhere near a Matriarch in hard fr?

    submitted by /u/QuiteExponent4
    [link] [comments]

    Terrible FPS drops when there are a lot of Zeds?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I've been having really awful FPS drops in-game, notably when I am moving quickly or there are a lot of Zeds in the area.

    This makes it nearly impossible to play multiplayer/ anything higher than Suicidal+ as my FPS is so terrible it makes it near impossible to shoot anything.

    Normal-ish FPS when no Zeds are around is about 30-50 FPS.

    When there are 3+ Zeds/I'm bashing a zed's head in : 7 fps

    My laptop specs :

    lenovo S540

    Windows 10

    i7 Intel core processor

    NVIDIA GeForce MX250 & Intel Integrated Graphics

    12GB DDR4 Memory.

    All my graphical settings are set to low. What's the issue here? Is my laptop just too low-end for this game?

    submitted by /u/Eaele
    [link] [comments]

    What annoys you the most in the game? :D

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    I really like the idea of coop vs engine, plus since zombies are a favourite theme in gaming for me, so Killing Floor was an easy purchase. However, as in every game, there are things that sometimes make me facepalm. In Killing Floor, two things in particular:

    1. Players trying to steal kills - I mean, what is the point, honestly? In a game where there are classes that have specific jobs and will naturally get more kills than others (firebug, swat or demo, for example), why try to steal other players kills? How many times have you seen a player dash past you to get the last shot on the Bloat you decapitated, while behind you 3 gorefasts that he ignored start to shred you to pieces? This is a coop game, so this is something that happens very often and I still can't understand.
    2. Triggering Scrakes and then running away, with numerous other monsters present - This is not only one of the things that bothers me the most, as it is very frequently the reason why I get wiped out in Suicidal/HoE matches. There are simultaneously dozens of lesser monsters present and a couple or 3 scrakes. Then, instead of dealing with the numbers first, to then burst down the scrakes, there is this one player that angers all three scrakes at once and then runs away. I mean, doesn't even stay to try to clean up his mess, simply runs away and leaves the team to die.

    What about you, guys, what bothers you the most in KF? 😄

    submitted by /u/Sakura_TheCatsMeow
    [link] [comments]

    How to kill the Abomination as a field medic (suicidal)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    The Flaws with Berserker

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    As a preface, I'm relatively new to the game and had a question about something that really didn't make sense with class differences.

    To start, the first class I got to 25 was Demolitionist which I had a great time with. I played around with some other classes after that since I didn't want to prestige yet, but I landed on Berserker because of how fun it is. I'm currently only at lvl 15 as of now, but it seems that it has just some really odd flaws to it.

    1.) Why is it that the bonus exp for Berserker is based on the dependency of another class being there? Let alone near you. It seems really really odd that unlike literally every other class Berserker is dependent on another player there that is also playing the class. I know Field Medic is the same situation in needing other people, but you almost exclusively play FM with other people and its not gated behind healing a specific class. It feels like really bad game design and kinda screws over Berserker a little bit. It would make a lot more sense if it was something like getting kills after a parry.

    2.) Why does Berserker only have 2 scaling stats (in damage and damage resist). Every other class has, on average, 4 scaling stats with level. Whats the reason the class also doesn't get something like +Movement Speed per level and something new like +Stagger Chance per level.

    Sorry if it seems like I'm some noob who doesn't know what he's talking about, but imo it just seems like a flawed game design at base. Any input would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TheCalamighty
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best maps for endless?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Asking as someone on an XP grind.

    submitted by /u/ScriptGenius12
    [link] [comments]

    How do you beat this game on Hell on Earth?!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Me and my friends have 2 trophies left in Killing Floor 2 on PS4. Beat any match on suicidal, and then hell on earth. Any help would be appreciated because this seems impossible.

    submitted by /u/King_Wendigo
    [link] [comments]

    Thinkin' 'bout them crossbows

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    I kinda never really see people use it in the matches I play, if they even pick sharpshooter in the first place. Seems no one plays the perk, nor the weapon when they do the perk. Might I suggest changing the weapon from projectile to hitscan? I think it'd be beneficial in pushing it up there with the more used stuff, since it's hard to save someone's ass with a stun when I need to compensate for both ping and projectile speed, while the weapon itself has amazing results when people are more open to shooting the scrake along with you, since you can constantly stun it with the crossbow if you get the aim right. Of course, y'all feel free to come and say you see more crossbow sharpshooters than I do or something.

    submitted by /u/YangXiaoLong69
    [link] [comments]

    Bugsplat problem

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    So when ever I pause the game and then click the escape key my game would crash and it's the same thing after I finish a game I click on the exit key to return back to the main menu idk if that a common bug if anyone know how to fix that would be nice

    submitted by /u/shawdowknight404
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment