• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Killing Floor Merc Report - More Explosions, More Bullets

    Killing Floor Merc Report - More Explosions, More Bullets


    Merc Report - More Explosions, More Bullets

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Does a support with a weight of 15/19 move faster than say a firebug who has a weight of 15/15

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I don't know if the weight is like a percentage. If the support doesn't move faster do they move slower if their weight is over 15?

    submitted by /u/CalzoneMan46774
    [link] [comments]

    PC: I’m having “freeze” issues on certain situations like killing a boss or entering a new game. Is this common?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Is it common to have your game frozen for like 0,5-2 sec when killing a boss or when entering a new game. I run everything on low and my pc should easily handle this game, but somehow I get these issues, also when played on higher settings. I just switched from PS4 to PC, but on PS4 I never had this problem. Is this common? Thanks!

    Specs: GTX1060 / i5 / 16gb ram / lowest settings

    submitted by /u/Nakl0v
    [link] [comments]

    Martial Artist?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    How was this perk gonna turn out?
    I was thinking this perk would have been a combination of mobility with close ranged options with long ranged energy attacks.
    Basically the weapon functions would have a function similar to how the mosin-nagant / eviscerator is configured, but with energy based attacks instead.
    Example would be the light attacks of static strikers but the heavy fire would release some energy blasts (think of DBZ) that can functionally fire in a way similar to Husk Cannon.

    submitted by /u/rapkorist2
    [link] [comments]

    Bug that resets weapon skins and controls?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    For the third time now, upon launching the game and getting into a solo match, all of my weapon skins and controls have almost completely gone back to default. I'm not asked about the gamma rating for the visibility type stuff, and I keep my dual pistol alt aim, but everything else gets put back to brand new. Not character customization, though. Has anyone else had this problem? How can I remedy the situation?

    submitted by /u/optionalsilence
    [link] [comments]

    What's with all the dlc

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Game is on discount so I was going to buy it until I saw the number 98 on downloadable content. I got suspicious and checked it out, everything is priced. I've seen developers put an overabundance of dlc but then have some of it left as free because it was supposed to be content already inside the game but was delayed for one reason or another. 98 x 10 = 980, that is one hell of a number to be asking for on top of the game itself. We should all be paying developers for their hard work but when your game costs more than three consoles then, my man, you're out of your mind. I sure as hell won't be putting money in these developers pockets but are there people in this community that feel the same way? I was looking forward to getting this game but damn I can't get around that number... Even checked for a "complete" edition.

    submitted by /u/DethMcBeth
    [link] [comments]

    What is the download size of Killing Floor 2 with all updates (PS4)?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    I was thinking about getting Killing Floor 2, but since I live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere with slow internet I don't want to buy what I thought was a 20gb game just to realize I have to wait two months to download 200gb worth of updates (it wouldn't be the first time lol)

    submitted by /u/RenaissanceExp
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a better way to do the GS ammo trick?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    You know, the one where you buy 1 pistol, drop it, buy another, pick up your first one.

    While good, this strategy isn't viable in public matches because

    1. you have to wait for everyone to clear out of the trader or else you'll drop directly into someone's inventory. Takes a long to time to ask for the gun back or worse, they'll just sell it.
    2. even if you drop a gun to the floor, your character stupidly says, "FREE GUN HERE", and risk someone else picking it up and selling it.
    3. If you got a guy spamming request dosh, you know the moment you drop that gun, he's gonna pick up that shit and sell it.

    Are there any safer way to do this trick?

    submitted by /u/JackIsNotInTheBox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment