• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Killing Floor Stab

    Killing Floor Stab


    Stab

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    I've never really used the RPG, confirmed it can stop the Patriarch's new tricks.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Happines is as they say. Demonstrated by that Husk.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Knife

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Oh yes nice drop

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Why all the hate against KF2?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    As a guy who's been playing KF since 2012 and I finally decided to join the community, I noticed there's a lot of hate towards Tripwire and what they've added(and not added) since KF2's release.

    I've been happily capping zeds and spreading the healing gas as FM with friends and online and don't understand. What's got everyone so upset?

    I will say, I don't like the 'dlc' weapons. But that's about it. Yes, I do own them all. Except one I can't find the name of. It's a baseball bat with a chain or something.

    submitted by /u/Kiyan1159
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what the ps4 player numbers are?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    I got the game back in around early-mid 2018 and for some reason the game has felt more or less dead since, it seems like whenever I try to join a match it's at most 3 other people and the actual matchmaking takes forever.

    submitted by /u/cantpickaname8
    [link] [comments]

    When exactly during the Outbreak did Hans get involved with personally fighting the squad?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    It's been six months since the Zed Invasion began before it spreads to the rest of Europe, right?

    submitted by /u/ScriptGenius12
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Fact: High wave endless boss shields are broken. You must let the good doctor succc to not waste ammo

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Was trying out a higher sensitivity and fov, fleshy got a lil too close.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Is the "Neon Nightmares" event over or still going?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    When I start the game, while loading, it shows me the splash image of the event but then, the menu and music is the classic one. And I noticed that the game doesn't list me the new map in the single player selection. So I couldn't play it in solo but I can join online games with that map without problems.

    submitted by /u/ROXARIO92
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game too easy even on the harder difficulties?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    I remember when I first got the game back in early-mid 2018 the game had an amazing feel to it. It was a genuine challenge to complete all 10 waves even on easy and normal difficulties and then to have to kill the boss. I remember when a single fleshpound brought fear into the lobby as he alone could kill everyone, now they come in groups of 2 or more and get killed off very quickly, sometimes before they even reach the group. The bosses feel like a joke compared to when I first started as now they get killed almost immediately by a group half the size of what they used to be. I don't know why this is but the challenge and fear is gone, I've tried the harder difficulties but those still don't bring that level of fear as everyone there is high level and dealing insane amounts of damage with their guns because of the bonuses you get with each perk. Is this just me or is that magic gone for other people here too?

    submitted by /u/cantpickaname8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment