• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Killing Floor Better hope to get the reload cancel right

    Killing Floor Better hope to get the reload cancel right


    Better hope to get the reload cancel right

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    "Hugs?"

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    What characters do you want to return from the first game?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I wish to see my boy's Ricky Vegas and Nikolay, that way with Hayato and Anton I can have a World War outfit reunion.

    submitted by /u/ScriptGenius12
    [link] [comments]

    When me and the bois play as berserker, gunslinger, and medic

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Made a mod to fix the broken music in KFO-Transit and KF-Transit.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    The EDAR's chest core hitbox is do damn bugged

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    I can't tell you how many damn times i've shot that chest core directly in the middle and it didn't register as a core hit. Sometimes it works fine,sometimes i can spray half a mag there and he doesn't give a damn. Or when i don't even want to aim for the core and i shoot around it,the core explodes for some reason.

    The whole hitbox seems to get fucked after they dodge once.

    submitted by /u/LynRyu
    [link] [comments]

    Why do all Sirens have their eyes cut out/metal harnesses around their torsos?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Kevin must really hold a grudge.

    submitted by /u/ScriptGenius12
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    That weekly was hard! My squad failed the first round and I'm glad we gave it another shot because I needed that backpack

    submitted by /u/1salv
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly outbreaks

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Does any of you guys know if the weekly outbreaks will ever be updated? I have a total of about 600h on Steam and have been playing for like three years with regular break periods because of the redundancy of the game on the long run, however I noticed that the outbreaks are always the same, giving the same rewards. You have the Centerfire outbreak, the FP "visor" and the one for King FP, you have the Hans backpack and the boom earpiece and just a few more if I remember correctly.

    And if I'm correct the outbreaks have been the same for already 2 years. Are they never going to retouch/update the system? You know, personally I don't see the point of playing the outbreaks if I already have all of the rewards just because you just can play endless and get them randomly.

    submitted by /u/Roy_Rigatoni
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 Xbox Status?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    So KF2 is a fun game I remember playing 2 years back and right now a sale is going on. I'm wondering if Xbox still has a good player base. 🤔

    submitted by /u/bestfriendalex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment