• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Killing Floor I 3D Printed the Mark 7 Helmet

    Killing Floor I 3D Printed the Mark 7 Helmet


    I 3D Printed the Mark 7 Helmet

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Hope this hasn’t been done before

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Any updated guides to setting up a dedicated server?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    I'm trying to host my own KF2 server on my dedicated ubuntu 16 server. I've followed the wiki and get the server running but I'm unable to access the Web Admin panel despite following the necessary steps. Any new or up to date guides out there?

    Thanks in advanced.

    submitted by /u/kimdoy
    [link] [comments]

    Help for Solo Sharp on HoE?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I constantly get molested by the waves of trash (Hell on Earth solo), any tips to get molested less.

    I'm playing Sharp to promote a headshot only style and to get another perk to Level 25. I find Suicidal too easy, pubs too toxic (for my experience), and want to have some fun.

    submitted by /u/HoxtonNoir
    [link] [comments]

    All hate aside...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    The one thing Tripwire did an awesome job at is getting Rocky Gray and zYnthetic to make the main seasonal themes cause god damn have I been loving them. Cyber Revolt and this Neon Nightmares one has been quite enjoyable for a synthwave junkie like me. The Christmas ones have been fantastic as well, with Krampus' Fury of the Bells being one of my favorite renditions of Carol of the Bells. What are your guys' favorite seasonal tunes?

    If I had to rank my top 5 it would be:
    1. Krampus Christmas

    1. Neon Nightmares

    2. Cyber Revolt

    3. Back and Kickin' Brass

    4. Summer Sideshow

    submitted by /u/xxasians1nxx
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse me?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Does the survivalist's explosive radius skill affect the Winterbite's snowballs?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    And other stupidly intriguing questions you can ask yourself. I'm trying to figure out if I can actually work out a Mr. Freeze build on survivalist and actually give it purpose, since my spirit animal is the raccoon and I am very fond of garbage.

    submitted by /u/YangXiaoLong69
    [link] [comments]

    Quieres, but 'Scullified'

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Results after a crazy Zedternal Reborn match

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    What's the communities opinion on hero abilities for killing floor 3?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    I don't think these abilities should necessarily synergize with any perk tree at all and each character/hero would only have ONE ability per character/hero. However, this would add a new dynamic to combat as well as add a level of team building. This is just my opinion on the matter. I don't have any ideas for what these abilities might be but I think it would be a very interesting feature to add in.

    EDIT: THIS IS NOT A CONFIRMATION OF KILLING FLOOR 3! this post is a "what if" scenario I apologise if anyone took this as me saying killing floor had hero abilities.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/zumwaltion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment