• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Killing Floor Basically my experience with KF1.

    Killing Floor Basically my experience with KF1.


    Basically my experience with KF1.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Can we not have "ACHIEVEMENT_TITLE_XXX" added until the content is actually in the game?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    This is kind of an arbitrary post, because I don't really expect Tripwire to give a rat's testicle; but it's pretty silly to have your game only 100%able for 1 month out of every 3-4 month cycle.

    I have several hundred hours in this game. I've gotten more than my moneys worth, meaning I'm not exactly tripwires target demographic here ($$$). But upon observing that there's new achievements in a game, which typically means new content for literally every other title, it does leave a pretty sour taste in my mouth to find out that it's another multiple month wait until the game can be actually be "completed."

    Yes there are starving children in Africa, yes there are people in Chinese concentration camps, yes there are orphans from abusive homes, but Tripwire... have mercy.

    submitted by /u/NotToddHoward
    [link] [comments]

    KF: Calamity Mobile Game Gameplay. Sorry for the lack of audio, just try to imagine kf1 audio because it uses the same assets and audio from kf1.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    If you only knew the power of the dark side

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    KF2 spawns/teleports in action -- when everything goes wrong

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Exiled Coalition - New KF1 Based Community

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    If there are any lingering kf1 players amongst this sub who is interested in being apart of a kf1 based community, join our discord @ https://discord.gg/aDXZXke

    We have 3 US based kf1 servers that offers all vanilla/objective difficulties and some custom modes. I have been playing kf1 on and off since around 2011 or so and recently started hosting my own servers, looking to create a community of players to keep this game fun and alive. No inexperienced or experienced players will be shunned from the community, everyone is welcomed. Besides, playing with other players/friends is more fun than playing by yourself?

    submitted by /u/karmaruthless
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for the free win I guess? In all seriousness TripWire needs to fix this.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Look; all I'm saying is...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Goofing off with randoms and having some fun. Ran into a welcome glitch at the end

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    Wait time for items bought to appear in inventory

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    I just bought some items from the store section. How long do yo usually have to wait for items to appear in your inventory

    submitted by /u/MangoSauc3
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] Custom Gore in .INI files

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Hello y'all!

    I'm going to go straight to the point, I play on a Samsung notebook that has an i5 8th generation, 8 gb ram and nvidia GeForce mx110 so I can play the game smooth on the vanilla low graphics

    My question is direct to those .ini experts of unreal engine.

    Is it possible to edit the config to make the zeds explode when receiving a shotgun shot, rpg, granade etc but make the parts disappear right as they fall into the ground so it doesnt affect performance?

    Im currently playing with medium gore settings with maxbodycount set to 1.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/SlicerT
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] When I join my dedicated server, I'm under the map, and without gui.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Any help? :/

    submitted by /u/MegaMaluco
    [link] [comments]

    Ion thruster xbox issue

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Just bought the ion thruster through the xbox store and it says its installed yet I can find it or the skins for it in game.. tried closing the game and hard reseting and nothing. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/DoomDesperado
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment