• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Killing Floor Got this almost a year ago with some now distant friends. We still play pretty regularly

    Killing Floor Got this almost a year ago with some now distant friends. We still play pretty regularly


    Got this almost a year ago with some now distant friends. We still play pretty regularly

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Thought I'd show off my roster's current favorite outfits

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Uganda knuckles found his way

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Finally got 1,000 hours.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    I noticed how similar these two look. Left is Borderlands 3 and right is Killing Floor 2

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Can anyone shed any light on whats going on here?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Blended two of my interests and designed the Horzine Grinder. Find it at your local trader pod

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    DLC weapon bow and arrow

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    As much as I disdain selling the dlc weapons for 10$ a pop, I am in love with the compound bow. It is such a satisfying weapon to use well!

    submitted by /u/1salv
    [link] [comments]

    Need help adding custom maps to gameserver server

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    As title says, I'm in need of assistance getting some help. Anyone that has experience with hosting a kf2 server on gameservers that could help? If even possibly being able to hop on a discord call with me sharing my screen to walk me through it? I'm at my wits end lol

    edit one* i'd like to have it done mainly by the steam workshop method, but redirect is fine too since I have filezilla

    submitted by /u/ZhaoChow
    [link] [comments]

    Hi all! What mod is this that makes blood like splatter paint? I’ve looked at steam mods and can’t seem to find it... (The KF2 paintball mod doesn’t look like it, maybe I’m wrong?)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    What would you prefer in terms of map design?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Need General/Demolitionist Help

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Okay, so I'm fairly new to the game. I've put about 60 hours into the game and plan on putting more in. However, I'm trying to find a build that is not only strong but fun to play.

    TLDR; I'm really bad at asking questions and want to know if the Demolitionist skill "High Impact Rounds" (Level 10 Left) is really worth using over extra ammo.

    I started with Sharpshooter, my preferred build is as follows: - Skills: RLLLR - Weapons: Mosin Nagant & M14EBR.

    I know this isn't a meta build (maybe the skills are and one of the guns kind of), but I find the Mosin Nagant extremely fun to play with despite it being substantially weaker than something like the railgun.

    I've moved on to playing Demolitionist and find it way more fun, however, I'm still struggling to find a build I want. I've heard going all left is "meta" but not really sure if I want to stick to strictly meta.

    I don't currently have Demolitionist at level 25 but would like a fun build in mind for when I do finish leveling it.

    My preferred build for Demolitionist right now is: - Skills: LLL (Level 18 at the time of writing this) - Weapons: RPG7 and HX25 +2.

    I was wondering if I should switch to RPG7 +1 and HX25 +1. Or forget the HX completely. What's a fun and strong build to run? (I know those two words don't go together sometimes but hey, worth a shot)

    I'd also appreciate any tips for Demolitionist or in general since I've only watched a handful of videos.

    Thank you in advance. :D (And also sorry if I've done anything wrong in this post, I know I've made a lot of pointless points, I'm bad at this so)

    submitted by /u/MrDezire
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular Opinion: I like the rage-on-spawn mechanic, change my mind

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    TL;DR at bottom

    First I should say this wasn't always the case. I used to not like it, but over time and with the new weapons, just about every perk has some sort of damage mitigation, be it resistance or crowd control.

    Second, through research I found out that the term "artificial difficulty" is subjective. I don't believe that the rage-on-spawn mechanic is an artificial difficulty hike. I'm not saying that there's not artificial difficulty in this game, there's a lot of it, I just don't think spawn rage is one of those things.

    There's several reasons why it feels fair to me.

    1. Killing floor is one of the few games where you have a ridiculous amount of healing. You can literally heal at the press of a button and get a very cheap gun to heal your team mates a solid chunk on top of that. Because of this, the game can punish you for small things and it will still be fair. For example, letting a fleshpound hit you is hard to avoid, but the damage is easily undone if you can avoid further hits.

    2. You get a massive warning. Before it shows up you hear a loud roar accompanied by an almost iconic BOOM BOOM BOOM. Assuming the game didn't spawn it right next to your party (which, lets be honest, could happen, but we're talking about rage-on-spawn not the horrible spawn mechanics. Similar, but please keep on topic)

    3. If a spawn-raged fleshpound (or several) kills your party, you probably weren't doing well to begin with. If you were doing well and still got wiped by fleshpounds, then you probably handled that encounter really poorly.

    The reason I say this is the game actually gives you a number of ways to mitigate fleshpound damage to the party. If it's already enraged, your berserker, medic, or survivalist should be attempting to tank the hit. If you don't have those classes, every class has a knife to party with. Not as good as it was but it's still a solid tool. And this is assuming you can't have a demo or sharpshooter kill it before it reaches you, which is understandable especially on higher difficulties. One party member has tanked the hit (if more did then your party fucked up) you're obviously open to all forms of cc, freezing stunning, etc. If your party is on top of things taking it down from there isn't an issue and can be easily handled. The worst part of spawn raging is that it quickly moves a fleshpound into you.

    I left out a bunch here including the dlc weapons that give damage mitigation, like the riot shield, and the fact that a firebug can stumble a raging fleshpound.

    Overall it adds difficulty but I think by no means is it doing so artificially. Willing to discuss this if it's civil. :)

    TL;DR it's not artificial difficulty. You should have healing in your party, you get warned about it before the fleshpound gets near, and across all the perks there's a ton of ways to deal with a raging fleshpound. By no means are you at the game's mercy when one appears.

    submitted by /u/Ironlixivium
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know any updated guides to perk builds?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    started playing again recently, and i'd like to get updated on skill builds, loadouts, takedowns, etc

    submitted by /u/icaro_93
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else think tripwire should add the g18 as it’s own weapon and or make it akimbo

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    I personally really like the pistol but not the shield and wishing they could have it as a stand alone weapon

    submitted by /u/thatguyyouknow911
    [link] [comments]

    NOT GETTING ANY VAULT CRATES SINCE I'VE STARTED PLAYING! (PC) HELP PLEASE!!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Hi. I'm absolutely confused out of my mind. I share an apartment with one of my friends and we have been playing killing floor everyday together the past month. We are on the same exact internet and I'm not crashing BUT I never get anything out of the vault! I've prestiged my Berserker class 5 times and have received over 15,000,000 dosh in the vault but have not gained a single crate. EVER! I've tried everything on the forums about letting it through fire wall and everything but no luck. Please let me know to how to fix this, my friend is getting crates from the vault but I'm not so I know it's not connection based! I've also logged on to my steam account on someone else computer at another home, I DID NOT get crates at his house either! BUT then he logged back into his account AND HES ABLE TO GET CRATES FROM THE VAULT? SO it really seems like at this point it is my account for some reason is just not getting vault crates. I've submitted MULTIPLE tickets and have never gotten a response. It feels so pointless to rank up all these characters when I'm not getting rewarded anything but a number next to my name. PLEASE HELP! I would like to add that I'm in the United States because I know there are some problems with crates being sent to Russian servers. ALSO I DO receive cyberpunk ticket drops and the random crate drop you have to pay for to open after finishing a game.
    (only reason why I have some vault items is because I got like 20 crates when I bought the game) https://reddit-uploaded-video.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com/t2_57kpkvx%2Fygu5oastqgt41

    submitted by /u/SpoodleallDay
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment