• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Killing Floor KF2 definitely needs some sort of multi-recycle

    Killing Floor KF2 definitely needs some sort of multi-recycle


    KF2 definitely needs some sort of multi-recycle

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    The Ol flick of the wrist

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    You cant try DLC weapons if almost no one is buying them...

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    This argument that defenders of tripwire use when defending their over priced dlc doesn't add up. Been playing daily on mostly EU and US East servers and have yet to find someone who bought the compound bow. It might have worked in the past when you had decent player plase but with less and less people on consoles, this claim does not work. This is entirely a problem of tripwire creation. And it's not that I don't won't to spend money. The company claimed that there would be discount on dlc for Xbox and PS4 but I have seen no changes in prices on the PSN store UK. Sorry but just proof that tripwire are inconsistent and are doing a terrible job.

    submitted by /u/Masamune-
    [link] [comments]

    Biolapse's Jars (and some easter eggs)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Bro he vibin'

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I'd like to make my own custom maps in KF2 but the wiki and youtube tutorials are unfinished or outdated. Does anyone have any links to a proper tutorial/guide to get started?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    I only have some prior experience in mapping. I made one Call of Duty: World at War zombies map following a tutorial.

    submitted by /u/20matt10
    [link] [comments]

    Which boss do you think has the best theme in the Killing Floor series?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    If you do choose, why do you like that theme? It doesn't have to be overly detailed.Let's talk!

    Take a listen to these amazing songs!

    Abandon All*

    Die Volter

    Patriarch's Theme**

    Spike Grinder

    Hack Attack

    Plasma Shock

    *Abandon All can also refer to the one that's heard specifically in KF1's Transit Map on Objective mode, not just the normal one heard in every other game.

    **I don't know the exact name of the Patriarch's theme for KF2, as no YouTuber has uploaded it with an official name.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/HoxtonNoir
    [link] [comments]

    Everytime I get a vault crate, it doesn't give me anything (PS4)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Everytime I get a vault crate it gives me nothing, even when I restart my game. I thought it would only do it once but I've been robbed of like 12 vault crates now and I don't know how to make it stop. Anybody else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/bazinga_moment
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to leave with your squad after a game? (PS4)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Every time I play with my friends we all can't leave as a group I have to individually invite everyone of my friends. I'm normally the leader and I'm just wonder if we can all leave at once.

    submitted by /u/Alliseeisgold24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment