• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Killing Floor New weapon leaked!

    Killing Floor New weapon leaked!


    New weapon leaked!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:01 AM PST

    This post was brought to you by RAID: Shadow Legends

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Killing Floor 2 - Spring 2020 Items/Cosmetics album

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Shout out to the medics out there

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:10 PM PST

    Killing It T-Shirt

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Beating Matriarch on new map BIOLAPSE

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Full Dosh Vault bug

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Looking at you, survivalist

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Commando damage/ DPS Spreadsheet

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:53 AM PST

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HL-Dq9Hi5mj02wdz8EnKtw2xuHIMVGHiY30M8_Uy3Tk/edit?usp=drivesdk

    I really like Commando as a class, but I can't deny that he is almost exclusively a trash zed killer. Im not saying this to trigger anyone or force anyone to put their builds and/or loadouts in the comments to try to prove to me he can do sizable damage to large zeds.

    The role I think Commando should play, is as a trash killer who can effectively extend zed time for the classes who will benefit the most from the zed time extension. Zed time skills can sway the tide of battle and making zed time last much longer than usual, I think a Commando is nessesary for every 4 or more person team composition.

    Unfortunately, as a trash killer, when faced against large zeds, one could not usually go unharmed, so I went about finding the dps of all the current Commando weapons as listed in the spreadsheet linked above. All of the values are at base value as if the Commando weapon is being played as an off perk, so these are the base values before any Commando "buffs". Furthermore, I'm not good at making spreadsheets, but I crunched these numbers for my own personal benefit and this is the only way I could think of sharing what I found.

    Have fun and kill Zeds fellow killers!

    Edit: spreadsheet soon to be updated with enemy damage resistances and weaknesses

    submitted by /u/dna5654
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:09 PM PST

    Why the fuck is the SWATs Nailgun so fucking good? I've been playing endless on hard with some friends and it shreds bosses, Scrakes, Fleshpounds, etc. I was about to take out Matriarch's shield in one mag, so my question is, what's the deal with that gun?

    submitted by /u/RayserSharp_
    [link] [comments]

    Why does no one play versus on PS4?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:59 PM PST

    Been trying for a good while to get the survivors win trophy but no luck finding a match with more than 2 people

    submitted by /u/bandit_the_grumpo
    [link] [comments]

    Having a hard time using sharpshooter on solo.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:19 PM PST

    On suicidal difficulty, I have no problem with Commando, Berkserker, Firebug, SWAT, and even Gunslinger. But the moment I decided to play as the Sharpshooter, well things always seem to go to shit or the game just suddenly feels a lot harder. I can't seem to explain why, I can get headshots just fine with any other perk but with SS. With how fast enemies can move and how many can just gang up on you, I don't really have 'time to aim for their head' and I find I just end up bodyshoting to be the most efficient way to kill trash. It also doesn't help that the sights on SS weapons decrease my FPS by a lot or just sway around too much so I can only rely on hipfire.

    I feel sharpshooter is just more better in Multiplayer cause at least other people can handle trash, but on solo you have to handle everything and since all of the SS weapons are slow or semi auto, it makes moments like getting ambushed by lots of crawlers or stalkers more annoying. The worst part is that stalkers do their annoying ninja shit and crawlers do their spinning moves which can drain lots of HP all while I'm panicking trying to kill them with a slow RoF gun.

    With that out of the way, is there any better way of using SS on solo? It seems M14 + FAL works good and I'll use the 9mm for trash since it at least fires very fast. I've tried big damage guns like M99 and Railgun, but given how much enemies can gang up on you and how you constantly have to be on the move, they seem like a bad choice for solo.

    Also are any of the pistols worth using? I don't know why the SS can't access other pistols the gunslinger can use since at least they wold be good for handling trash. 1858 revolvers doo too little damage. 500 does probably overkill damage and has lots of recoil and I don't even know why SS has access to the spitfire.

    submitted by /u/Psychii_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment