• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Killing Floor Subreddit News: New Moderators

    Killing Floor Subreddit News: New Moderators


    Subreddit News: New Moderators

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:06 AM PST

    On behalf of all the moderators, I apologize for the recent lack of moderation on this subreddit and any grief it may have caused.

    Although long overdue, but I am happy to announce two new moderators to the subreddit!

    ANoobSniper and Kaiyoto

    Please welcome them by tossing :dosh: and :respect:

    submitted by /u/Kuebic
    [link] [comments]

    I dont get as upset as others about demos but firebugs annoy the shit out of me

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:12 AM PST

    KF-Bedlam [Alpha] working AI paths/Zeds

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:57 AM PST

    Seeking your Opinion: LFG Thread

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:15 AM PST

    I am seeking your opinions.

    We need something here that resembles an LFG thread. Jorgamun had previously posted this thread in the FAQs that was targeted towards steam players. Best I can tell none of those servers are still in service, so it's outdated, and I have no way to update it. We also need something for console players to find each other.

    So my question is, would you guys prefer something like that where you fill out a form and get added to list -OR- would you prefer a monthly/every other month LFG thread with sub comments for each platform/servers?

    I'm open to suggestions as well.

    submitted by /u/Kaiyoto
    [link] [comments]

    Are some of the sharpshooter guns a bit too heavy??

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:35 PM PST

    I was comparing the M14 with other Tier 3 weapons from various perks, and it seems a bit too heavy. At tier 3 M14 weighs 7 kg when Dual desert eagles weigh only 4, M4 shotgun weigh 6, AK12 and SCAR weigh 6, UMP and P90 weigh 5

    submitted by /u/Tim_36_op
    [link] [comments]

    I thought this snowman looked familiar, from an Abode Ad

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Looking for players (PC and Xbox One)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:47 AM PST

    My Steam username is douchecanoe and my Xbox live gamertag is QWOPER. Send me a friend request and just let me know you're from Reddit. I'm a 23 year old student living in Houston, Texas. I'm usually up late.

    submitted by /u/slirpo
    [link] [comments]

    Kill-Hungry Players

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:20 AM PST

    Someone who is so desperate to top the scoreboard they:

    • get as close to the Zeds as possible
    • run in front of other players
    • spam screenshake and explosion effects
    • prioritise targets poorly
    • overextend

    All of these behaviours make a team wipe more likely. How do we stop this menace? Remove the scoreboard? KF isn't a competitive game so why is it there?

    submitted by /u/meccaryn
    [link] [comments]

    Here's my ANTI-ZOMBIE epic metalcore playlist for Killing Floor 1/2. You gotta try this out, it's stacked with heavy bangers. Enjoy and I hope you'll like it!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:46 AM PST

    Which file should i delete/modify to get rid of the vanilla main menu song?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:07 PM PST

    I can't stand it anymore. Please help.

    submitted by /u/RhyderHD_01
    [link] [comments]

    Game reset and weird values

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:17 AM PST

    So I haven't played KF2 in a while as I went all Linux on my computers about a year and a half ago. Having recently gone over installing the graphics card drives and making them work on hybrid mode, I decided to try out KF2 on Proton, the Steam tool that allows Windows games to work on Linux. I was expecting the graphics part to be problematic but they actually run quite smoothly under Proton, was quite impressed by them. What I wasn't expecting to have problems was with the game data, as all my perks were reset, the game progress isn't saving (so I play one game, level up a bit, I exit the lobby and my perk is still at zero) and all my stats and dosh money have been set to these values. I received 2000+ vault crates because of it, which I can open and reclaim items from. I'm reinstalling the game to see if it fixes it, at least the not saving part. If not I'm disabling Steam Cloud to see if that's the problem.

    submitted by /u/Ftps
    [link] [comments]

    Is the M32 worth using for anything but fun?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:38 PM PST

    The description calls this gun better than 6 m79 duct taped together, but in actual feeling, i am not so sure.

    All of the below are my opinions.

    The M32 is: * Heavier meaning you can't carry a Rpg for easier takedowns. * Slower to reload, giving you less constant dps for the exchange of burst damage. * Carrying LESS ammo than its wooden cousin. * Not as 'accurate' despite the sight. This is thanks to the recoil throwing off your aim quite strongly. * Much more expensive, restricting it to wave 5/6 - 10 * Not really capable of reliably dealing with big zeds despite the price on Suicidal and above, but very good at ruining everyone else aim. Especially in zed time.

    I really want to love this gun but all of those make it like the stoner but worse. It has no real niche but role-playing as a mortar platoon during slow MO.

    What do you peeps think of the gun? Do you use it and if yes, how?

    submitted by /u/lbnesquik
    [link] [comments]

    Wrong weekly, busted difficulty

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:56 PM PST

    So the weekly, at least on console is completely broken. Headshots are the only viable damage, and the challenge claims it is tiny terror. But it's some headshot only bullshit or beefcake. Can't believe the devs can't sort something as simple as weekly out. What a joke Also any boss that isn't abomination is virtually impossible to beat as headshots are the only dmg that actually affects the boss properly.

    submitted by /u/reprabrah
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes when launched

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Every time I try to play the game begins to start up and then crashes. I've looked everywhere for a solution and nothing worked. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times, tried to run as admin, and for some reason I can't delete the killingfloor2 folder. Can someone please tell me what to do because everything I tried doesn't work

    submitted by /u/llIlIlIlIlIllII
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment