• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Killing Floor Flickering your flashlight should stumble only the Zed right in front of you

    Killing Floor Flickering your flashlight should stumble only the Zed right in front of you


    Flickering your flashlight should stumble only the Zed right in front of you

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:46 AM PST

    What is the current meta in 6-player Hell on Earth?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:27 PM PST

    I mostly play Support, Sharpshooter, Berserker and Demo. Has there been any significant change? I left the game around 1 year ago.

    Can you oneshot a Scrake on 6-player HoE with the Railgun as Sharpshooter? I remember you need 1 or 2 stack of Rack-Em-Up to do it with Railgun.

    Is Zwei still the best weapon for Berserker?

    Best loadout for Support? I assume Doomstick + AA12?

    Is M32 worth it for Demo or RPG still the best choice (for both Scrake and Fleshpound takedown)?

    submitted by /u/minh1265
    [link] [comments]

    IT'S CASSEROLE TIME

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:23 AM PST

    WWAUT - Fire Downrange

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:30 PM PST

    When will the next beta be released ?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Everything is in the title

    submitted by /u/Yakonche
    [link] [comments]

    My games freezes when I die or kill a boss (KF2)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:18 PM PST

    Recently me and my friend bought the game and everytime we die or kill a boss the game freezes for a moment and is kinda of annoying, our PC's nave the necessary to run the game with no problem. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/explender
    [link] [comments]

    2011s vs .500 magnums?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:05 PM PST

    when i started i naturally went with the 2011s causs i thought they were neat and cool, but now im wondering if the .500s are just straight up better. what are yall's thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Hippoman12
    [link] [comments]

    Any veterans care to take me under their wing?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:54 PM PST

    I've put in a fair bit of time here and there but I've mostly played solos and wanna learn more about the game and play with some peeps. Just let me know please! Region: Us- east

    submitted by /u/therealslim69
    [link] [comments]

    Toxicity and Objectives

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Last night I rage quit for the first time. I'd joined late on a match, into an objective round. Doing the objective would've set me up to survive, so I asked the other players to do objective, but instead they sat just outside the objective to kill everything before it got to the point, which caused the objective to be mute. I was in the chat trying to educate them, all I got was "kys" and "I'm protecting stairs. Then when I repeat that what they were doing stops the objective, I was told I never said that (which I did, multiple times).

    Onto the next round. Three objective rounds in a row, all but two friends on the objective. In chat ask them to vome objective, get "kys", "retard", and "you're literally being carried, shut up". Other players started a few kick player votes, till the two who were "carrying" us left.

    Suddenly everyone's working together, getting objectives done, easily beat the boss in the next three levels. No deaths.

    So I guess I want to ask, is non-objective and this level of toxicity really that common in kf2? And what does the community generally say is an acceptable way to go about dealing with players like that?

    submitted by /u/Made-Of-Magic
    [link] [comments]

    Do people still play this game?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:14 PM PST

    I downloaded Killing Floor like 4 years ago. Great game, loved the gore and class setups. Im thinking about redownloading it onto an external hard drive so I can play it when im 69 years old. Have they buffed the servers and multiplayer experience yet?

    submitted by /u/aabstractMind
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment