• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Killing Floor Show off your Fashion Floor

    Killing Floor Show off your Fashion Floor


    Show off your Fashion Floor

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:47 PM PST

    Game is really different with a strong/good team

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:09 AM PST

    we had all necessary perks like commando,medic,support,berserker,gunslinger/sharpie all at least lvl 17 and just steamrolled suicidal with ease everyone just knew what to do and as a commando myself really helped them by killing trash&cloakers they massacred the rest I never got stuck once between fp's,scrakes

    I bet with same team we could do hoe too. This is a really rare feeling If I played 100 pub games above hard difficulty 90percent of them are failures and even the ones we succeed wasn't as smooth as this game was my anus would be really sweaty from trying hard usually

    submitted by /u/IDONTUNDERSTANDTECH
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t understand TW’s Logic sometimes (and players too....)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:54 PM PST

    I am playing a Med (My main, I like it, a little bit too much maybe). One game, I was playing with a friend and in the last wave, some players came.... We were playing suicidal and they were level 5 to 9. We gave them the extra money.

    Sooooo.... The boss begins and one by one, My team falls appart.... Because they ran away from me... Why do TW allow players to do this? Really.... It frustates me, they killed my game, and the fun too.

    Worst part, some players trashtalked me and My friend because« If you were doing your job and give us money we could have win ». Yep, we could have win, without them...

    Have you got any of this kind of games too dudes?

    submitted by /u/GeraltOfBelousia
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Launch Killing Floor 2 on PC

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:14 AM PST

    Hello All,

    I upgraded my PC's GPU back in August to an EVGA RTX2070 Super and due to that decided to do a fresh reinstall of Windows 10. Earlier this week I was wanting to play some Killing Floor 2 as a chill game to just shoot up some zeds. However I cannot launch killing floor 2 on my PC now. I was getting errors about and this is off the top of my head as those errors have gone away, but I believe they stated "Unbinded Shaders" and got numerous error messages regarding that (like 5+ error boxes).

    Now when I boot up Killing Floor 2 I get a:

    Unable to create the error report.

    Please verify there is enough space in the temp folder.

    Followed by a Bug Splat bug report.

    I know this is not a space related issue as my C drive has 400 GBs of free space and I've also installed it on another HD on my PC that has plenty of free space. Same error after reinstalling.

    I have also not experienced these issues with any other games since reinstalling Windows so I don't believe it's an OS related issue.

    Any ideas on what could be the cause for Killing Floor 2 not being able to launch on my PC?

    PC Specs just in case anyone asks:

    OS: Windows 10 Pro

    CPU: R5 2600

    GPU EVGA RTX 2070 Super

    RAM: 16GBs

    MB: Asus x470

    PSU: EVGA Supernova G3 650W

    TL;DR unable to launch Killing Floor 2 without it crashing since upgrading my GPU and reinstalling Windows 10

    submitted by /u/GrimSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    When you encounter a dishonest white knight that ignores TWI's shady past & questionable decisions.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:27 PM PST

    HRG Buckshot goes yah

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:51 PM PST

    KF2 Black friday customers rush for the last friday night kebab

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:21 PM PST

    Just had all my progress reset for no reason; wat do?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:16 PM PST

    Open the game, let it load for a longer time than usual, "Adjust the screen ratio", Level one Berserker. Anyway to fix/ any tips on grinding out levels on Xbox?

    submitted by /u/casioonaplasticbeach
    [link] [comments]

    Pacifist fleshpound using intimidation tactics

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment