• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Killing Floor no one: hans:

    Killing Floor no one: hans:


    no one: hans:

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:48 AM PST

    When patriarch says he want you to come closer, he means it !

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:38 AM PST

    I'm wishing you guys Happy Holidays with my server running Xmas maps till next year :)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:56 AM PST

    Best MOD Ever!!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:38 AM PST

    Bad hans meme

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Why is survivalist still underpowered

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:54 PM PST

    When is survivalist going to get that rework/buff like tripwire said? Because right now the perk is sucking hard. There are so many things they can do with the class, for starters they can give elite reload on all weapons because as of right now the survivalist own weapons don't even have elite reload on them. Or perhaps add increased weapon swap speed on passive? Maybe change the perk "make things go boom" to something that'll benefit all weapons? How about anything so I'm not being forced to a specific play style on a Jack Of All Trades class???

    Its disheartening to see all these creative ideas for survivalist, hell for this game in general go straight to the void because tripwire is too busy trying to make new overpriced weapons instead of actually improving the game.

    submitted by /u/Marvoide
    [link] [comments]

    Is killing floor 2 capped at 60 hz?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:52 PM PST

    Ps4 people

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:34 AM PST

    Hello

    Unsure as to why the Matriarch has only came up onve for me to fight? Unsure if this is a glitch or I'm just not doing something correct, I remember last Christmas update Krampus was EVERY boss.

    submitted by /u/luckkkythirt33n
    [link] [comments]

    I have a idea for the game

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:31 PM PST

    I personally, am sick of the yuletide zeds. They look goofy and I'm tired of them. So my idea was that if their is a event, we can have the option of turning off the way the zeds look and have them as their old style. I would love this because now I dont have to listen to the zeds annoying banter and I wont look at the enormous head of the gorefast/gorefiend. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/rdr2fan123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment