• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    Killing Floor How to win at KF2

    Killing Floor How to win at KF2


    How to win at KF2

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:41 AM PST

    Everytime you see a stalker when you're Commando

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:40 AM PST

    I want to be able to sell the 9mm pistol...

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:26 AM PST

    I play a bunch of different perks. I always have a healing weapon on standby when playing coop with friends or randoms. With support, I'll have the medic shotgun, Commando I'll have the medic rifle ect... I want to be able to switch to it fast without having to bear in mind the order of primary, secondary and healing gun. Just wish TWI would let us get rid of it...

    submitted by /u/47sams
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 ASMR relax near the KF-VolterManor's Yule log while a match goes on

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:18 AM PST

    Firebug tips?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:20 AM PST

    Hi, wanting to start playing Firebug, can I have some tips on how to best play it? Along with what are the best Skills and weapons to use with it?

    submitted by /u/AzureWolfBlaze
    [link] [comments]

    Do ranks in kf1 not level up in solo?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:26 AM PST

    Didn't get credit for a Matriarch kill?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:14 PM PST

    Just finished a biotics lab match on hard and fought the matriarch, went out to the menu, only to see that I didn't get credit for either one for the seasonal challenges? I died once in the round on wave 3, but no other times. Shouldn't I have at least gotten credit for the boss?

    submitted by /u/optionalsilence
    [link] [comments]

    More lag spikes after the latest update?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:08 PM PST

    Is it just me or am i getting more lag spikes after our latest Christmas update was realeased? My friends have also told me that they too are getting more lag spikes. Even my ping seems to be little bit worse on PS4's europe servers.

    What about you guys?

    submitted by /u/Myllari1
    [link] [comments]

    Eggplant without the skin

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:23 AM PST

    Do the HRG Buckshots count as a Gunslinger weapon?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:26 AM PST

    I thought they were a cross-perk weapon, belonging to both but in the store it's only listed under support despite the ability to dual wield them. Is this intended? If so it feels like a mistake.

    submitted by /u/RiKSh4w
    [link] [comments]

    Question from a somewhat new guy

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:07 PM PST

    I played the original KF on pc back in the day im just getting into this one now.

    Is there a way to browse servers on XB1 or is it just matchmaking only? I keep getting loaded into empty aervers and its a bit annoying.

    submitted by /u/FNC1A1
    [link] [comments]

    Precious Skins

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:29 PM PST

    I received the precious skin for the support knife a few months ago, and got a duplicate today. I recycled it and got the same damn skin again. I thought it might be bugged, but after recycling it one more time I got something else. Was it just freak chance or is that something that happens to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/PerrinSkoom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment