• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    Killing Floor How am I supposed to kill the Matriarch 10 times if she never spawns?

    Killing Floor How am I supposed to kill the Matriarch 10 times if she never spawns?


    How am I supposed to kill the Matriarch 10 times if she never spawns?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    16 games, only got her once. Doing endless now, on round 24 haven't seen her yet.

    submitted by /u/SplendaMan
    [link] [comments]

    Instead of new dlc weapons, new $$ cosmetic crates, new dlc characters, and holiday themed updates

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:51 AM PST

    How about a new vault crate? It's been same stuff since day 1. Game's been out for 3 years, they can't release some new skins you can earn without having to purchase a $3 key or $5 character pack? Can't count how many duplicate vosh skins or trash duplicates I've gotten. Face paints? An absolute joke. Atleast add some new ones or something

    submitted by /u/MissedShot420
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 CPU usage seems somewhat low...

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:59 AM PST

    So, I'm running Core i7 5820K (6c/12t) at 4.5GHz on all cores. And typical CPU usage in KF2 seems to be around 20-22% globally for this CPU monitored by MSI Afterburner. Is it just me or is this somewhat low for a game this new? I mean, it's what, 3 years old now? Given I'm having less than stellar performance given my high end hardware, this is sort of poking me in the eyes. Low CPU usage means game is not really pushing things which kinda seems odd and feels like this is the reason that KF2 feels like it runs too slow and not as smooth as it should've been running.

    submitted by /u/RejZoR
    [link] [comments]

    Voice actress for Matriarch?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:43 AM PST

    Anyone know who did her lines? She sounds like the Exploiter Orb in Warframe but I haven't been able to find confirmation it's the same person.

    submitted by /u/befowler
    [link] [comments]

    Bug

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:01 PM PST

    Is the Biotics Lab objective bugged?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:53 AM PST

    I just defeated the boss on biotics lab but i didn't get the FN FAL despite the fact i completed all the others objectives.

    Is this a common issue?

    submitted by /u/InvisibleNinja70
    [link] [comments]

    Mosin Nagant All Reload Animation in Slow Motion

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:22 PM PST

    Support stuck at level 0

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:02 AM PST

    Hey, fellas, I could use some help here. For the last few months Support has been unable to gain XP and is stuck at level 0. Any XP I gain on the perk is reset to 0 between matches.

    Does anyone know how to fix this? From googling it I see there's a problem between gaining XP and losing connection to steam, but it can't be that for me as I can earn and keep XP on other perks without any problem.

    I would greatly appreciate some advice.

    submitted by /u/Mikaroony
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:36 PM PST

    What happened to the healing effect around the characters? I haven't played since early November. So, I missed the Grim Treatments event. Did they remove it? Or is it just glitched? Not too big of a deal. But, it looks weird healing people now without that effect on it.

    submitted by /u/Proctor-X-Guru
    [link] [comments]

    HRG Weapon Modelling Contest

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:20 PM PST

    I'm sure I speak for a lot of players when I say the HRG weapons are disappointing due to the fact that they're just re-skins. I understand the reasons why, but I still get that little sick feeling when I see them in game, seems .. cheap.

    So why not make it a community thing and have a weapon modelling contest? Plenty of people (myself included) would be willing to make some custom models, throw in some new cool sounds, maybe new animations if someone is bold enough. Then we can vote on the best ones, winners get added into the game with a bit of recognition.

    I see it as a good bit of fun, Tripwire doesn't have to continue tarnishing their reputation with these weapon releases, and they don't have to do the work! Community's happy, devs happy.

    submitted by /u/th3psycho
    [link] [comments]

    how to get f.lux to work for Killing Floor 1?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:11 PM PST

    anyone got f.lux to work for killing floor 1? I can't seem to do it.

    submitted by /u/JesseTrue3
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 keeps crashing

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:56 PM PST

    after starting a match about 1-2 mins into the match it will start getting heavy lag then just freeze and crash is anyone else experiencing this?

    It just started happened as the game was running fine a few days ago but with this idk if I'll be able to finish the seasonal challanges.

    submitted by /u/lvladr0x
    [link] [comments]

    Have a free copy of Killing Floor 1 :)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:33 PM PST

    Bought killing floor 2 deluxe on pc for like 12 bucks and it came with the OG game. I already have it lol. Someone make me laugh and its yours. I can send through steam or email.

    submitted by /u/ebolawithcheese
    [link] [comments]

    Current Meta for each class

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:27 PM PST

    I search an the post on game meta were a few months old now the most recent a month old asking for support help in curious with the latest update what is currently the best setup to run for each class .

    Also I notice we can buy weapons are these weapons better than what's offered in game?

    submitted by /u/EmileZ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment