• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Killing Floor What type of music do u think cthulhu is listening rn?

    Killing Floor What type of music do u think cthulhu is listening rn?


    What type of music do u think cthulhu is listening rn?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:43 AM PST

    My memes are very good aren’t they

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:02 PM PST

    Vosh Shop! TWI please.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:16 PM PST

    How in the world am I supposed to complete HoE Nuked Objective

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:45 AM PST

    Admittedly I've been relying on solo 25 Firebug as a crutch to clear all HoE related achievements, but Nuked Objective is just a whole another level of dumb.

    Most of my runs I wipe at wave 2, because the zeds just WON'T STOP COMING JESUS LET ME WELD THIS THING FOR 3 SECONDS. I usually keep kiting until there's an opening to do a few seconds of welding, but because of how small the arena is and how frequent the zeds spawn, the window of opportunities are really far and few between (much worse than other Objective maps). I also usually end up out of ammo on my C&B and die a terrible death.

    On the event I survive wave 2, I next have to hold an extremely small space with spawns up my ass. I can usually afford a Microwave Gun at this point, and you would think solo 25 Firebug + Microwave Gun = ezpz win, but nope, once again spawns up the wazoo overwhelm me before the timer can get anywhere. Also doesn't help that 2 out of the 3 exits from this room lead straight outside to the poisoned gas.

    I know solo 25 Firebug is a crutch for pretty much everything else in the game, but anyone have tips for Solo HoE Nuked Objective or am I better off joining an MP server and hoping for the best? I'm not too confident on my MP skills so I don't know how much I'll end up contributing, probably just play as a Medic or something.

    submitted by /u/BrightSideOfTheSun
    [link] [comments]

    D.A.R. Armor isn’t available

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:04 PM PST

    No matter how many times I restart the game, D.A.R. Armor that I have unlocked from both crates and challenges and even the bundle I bought from the Xbox live store is not showing up on my inventory. But my D.A.R is wearing the armor that it currently had on before this Christmas update.

    submitted by /u/dripwokstarr
    [link] [comments]

    Suddenly my entire inventory and in-game store won't load at all? Am I the only one with this issue?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:20 AM PST

    Edit: now the game doesn't even work anymore. Edit2: NVM it fixed itself, everything works like before...

    submitted by /u/Sinful_Sam
    [link] [comments]

    P90 dynamic skin is broken

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:47 AM PST

    The reload warning of the p90 dynamic jaeger skin doesn't pop like the other dynamic skins.

    Tripwire plz fix

    submitted by /u/RhyderHD_01
    [link] [comments]

    Zeds came to SouthPark

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:30 AM PST

    Missing inventory

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:37 AM PST

    This was probably asked a thousand times already but I just can't get it to work again. Neither the shop nor the inventory shows any items. Shop's just blank, inventory says something like "no items in the current filter category". What's wrong?

    submitted by /u/peeeeanuts
    [link] [comments]

    I'm delicious!!!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:13 PM PST

    How do you like it?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:21 AM PST

    Farming 9 Matriarchs

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:00 PM PST

    Hey, so after getting the first Matriarch towards the Seasonal achievement (kill 10), I started logging how many attempts it took for me to get all 10 Matriarch kills (9 not counting the first one), and here are the results:

    Mode:

    Farmhouse, Survival, Normal, 4 rounds:

    1- Hans

    2- Fat Guy

    3- Fat Guy

    4- Hans

    5- Matriarch *

    6- Matriarch *

    7- Fat Guy

    8- Fat Guy

    9- Matriarch *

    10-Fat Guy

    11-King Dickhead

    12-Fat Guy

    13-Patty

    14-Hans

    15-King Dickhead

    16-King Dickhead

    17-Fat Guy

    18-Patty

    19-Matriarch *

    20-Fat Guy

    21-Hans

    22-Matriarch *

    23-Patty

    24-Patty

    25-Hans

    26-Fat Guy

    27-Patty

    28-Patty

    29-Matriarch *

    30-King Dickhead

    31-King Dickhead

    32-Patty

    33-Patty

    34-Matriarch *

    35-Patty

    36-Patty

    37-Patty

    38-Matriarch *

    39-Matriarch *

    Amount Each Boss Appearead:

    • Hans = 5
    • Fat Guy = 9
    • King Dickhead = 5
    • Patty = 11
    • Matriarch = 9

    Average Games Between Matriarch Spawns = about 5

    Longest Wait = 9

    Shortest Wait = 0

    Taking into account Matriarch Kill #1, I'd say it took about 45 games to farm all 10 Matriarch kills... kind of a chore TBH.

    submitted by /u/bloodwolftico
    [link] [comments]

    My old chainsaw arm going to have to redo it because it’s made for and actual size scrake monkey man!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:07 PM PST

    gun glitch

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:09 PM PST

    Remember how IJC "promised" a Glock 17 if they reached a certain number of subscribers on the workshop? Looks like they actually commissioned a model... but we'll probably never see it.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:32 AM PST

    Groups

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:27 PM PST

    I got back from college and playing with randoms is getting kind of old, anyone have or are looking for groups to just mess around and have fun?

    submitted by /u/Dubwiene
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot believe RANGER skill for Sharpshooter still does not work as it says.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:35 PM PST

    I cannot stun any zed in zed time. Its been how many years since this game came out and it still does not work? Jeez

    submitted by /u/Whirrlz
    [link] [comments]

    Still not getting vault crates....

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:48 PM PST

    I have had this problem forever. Months ago I had the issue where I would not get any vault crates. Devs replied to people having the issue saying it would be fixed or to restart the game. I hopped back on this week for the first time in a while and still no vault crates whenever I unlock one. I have none. Zip. Restarted the game, still none. I thought that maybe they automatically opened, but I see nothing new.

    What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/bottles124
    [link] [comments]

    To The Mall! - Killing Floor 2 Funny Moments

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:40 AM PST

    Xbox One cant connect to any servers

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:20 PM PST

    Title says it, trying to play with my friends who can all connect to each other but I always fail to join. I also can't host any games.

    submitted by /u/qfrombach
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment