• Breaking News

    Monday, July 19, 2021

    Killing Floor I just got accused of cheating and kicked from the lobby.

    Killing Floor I just got accused of cheating and kicked from the lobby.


    I just got accused of cheating and kicked from the lobby.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Just jumped on to do my daily challenges while I had time. Joint a game as LV.25 swat and I was doing extremely well especially for me! Probably one of the best games of my life. We're on round 7/7 defending the zone and we were getting swarmed but luckily ZED time kicks in and I had the battering ram ability equipped and rammed them all down. Did this through out the game too but during the last round ZED time happened like 3 times and everytime I'd run into a crowed to kill/knockdown everything. Two guys talking in game chat accused me of cheating because I wasn't slowed down and I had the most kills and voted to kick me, everyone voted to kick me. I'm in utter shock tbh, not that annoyed cause it's just a game but I'm so shocked that they thought I was so good I was cheating...

    submitted by /u/Gremlin10159
    [link] [comments]

    Katana users

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    For something that gets so much exp. Its the longest to level up at times.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Anyone find the enemy scaling has went to literal shit for HoE?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    I know it's HoE, but i can't even do The Descent without being cornered by 4 quarter pounders, 3 scrakes, and a fleshpound. It's legitimately impossible with how many enemies come at you. Especially for a small ass map with nothing but one room or a hallway with 8 spawn locations.

    I've been playing since 2016 and I've got all the achievements, it's ridiculous with how much more enemies spawn and at an increased rate. There's just not enough damage output! Hell, they even nerfed some classes to make it worse.

    Just had to rant a little bit since even suicidal is becoming the old HoE difficulty. Have they just gave up scaling because the new map has low grav so you can jump over enemies?

    I can't even imagine the matriarch on farmhouse or the descent, let alone infernal realm. It's far too open!

    submitted by /u/DoggoBallThrower
    [link] [comments]

    Healing dart damage

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Hm tech healing darts fired from the medic weapons can deal damage, and I've noticed that the medic railgun can deal some huge damage with its unique dart. Does anyone have a list or graph that details or compares the damages? I think it'd be helpful and cool for someone more qualified than I in the community to document it.

    submitted by /u/Ram91501
    [link] [comments]

    Hey is there any place where I can find KF servers like uncletopia from TF2?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment