• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Killing Floor I feel like there should be an achievement for this

    Killing Floor I feel like there should be an achievement for this


    I feel like there should be an achievement for this

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    Help I’ve turned into a ghost! (Glitch - tech support)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    The Thermite Bore animations are awful

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    Who thought this was a good idea?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if this has been said before, but the Elysium map blows. Who green lit that?

    submitted by /u/Pride-Mount
    [link] [comments]

    Inventory populating bug on PS4

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    No answers regarding this have worked for me even when I've redownloaded the game like 10 times now, if anyone has any solutions to offer though I'd be willing to try them. I'm starting to think my problem may be because I'm gamesharing KF2 though, anyone else doing the same that can relate?

    submitted by /u/Maxxfactor15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment