• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 16, 2021

    Killing Floor Any way to make a steamID unable to be votekicked on my server?

    Killing Floor Any way to make a steamID unable to be votekicked on my server?


    Any way to make a steamID unable to be votekicked on my server?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    I run my own servers and like to have votekick enabled in case someone is being a little shit when I'm not on to manage things. But I'd also like a whitelist for my regulars so they can't be votekicked by salty bastards. Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/UnknwnSoldier
    [link] [comments]

    Lol. What?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Hanz in Adobe Draw on tablet

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    I just tried the game on epic and none of my friends are showing up

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    It's as the title says idk how to fix this I Googled for a solid hour but idk so of anyone knows please help.me and if I shouldn't be posting here I apologize

    submitted by /u/ins3rt_nam3_her3
    [link] [comments]

    If I run KF2 on two computers (not at the same time), will I lose progress?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    I have a laptop and a computer that's connected to the same steam account

    I play kf2 on both at different times of the day. Will that be a problem?

    submitted by /u/Raza-Vakil
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulty Level of 3-Player Games

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    Does anyone else think that a 3 player game on Survival mode is disproportionately harder than a game with any other number of players? I would like to see the wave win/loss comparison of games with 3 players.

    I usually play on public servers, so my theory is that you're too big of a group to move together (requires good communication), but you're not big enough of a group to hold down more than one lane. Perhaps I just suck, but I suck disproportionately more when I'm playing with exactly 2 other players.

    In any case, I played 10-wave Survival Outpost on suicidal difficulty, and the number of big zeds that came out from multiple sides at once was ridiculous, and it was only wave 7.

    submitted by /u/Sergmac
    [link] [comments]

    Interstellar Insanity Beta 2 summed up

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Used matchmaking for the first time..

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    it put me on 270+ ms ping chinese server that auto kicked me during first wave and reset all my settings, perk levels and cosmetics

    after restarting the game levels came back but NOT settings or cosmetics
    great feature, would use it again

    on pc, steam, beta preview

    edit: cosmetics got unequipped and inventory appears empty https://i.imgur.com/0GFlSms.png but can still equip stuff in gear tab. Reinstalling the game and cleaning the folder in documents didn't help

    submitted by /u/h4uja2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment